Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a world were Nibel is jobber town here. Don’t town read him enough to try to save him with him being the majority pick. But I don’t think it’s a slam dunk and I feel like we may be asleep at tbt wheel here.

Would prefer we lynch Cake. Not that I have a very strong Cake read, but I know the scum read from Ratchet is pure and I can’t say that for anyone else’s suggestions this game.

Feel like there is a lot of slots that are gonna be PoE fodder this game which is gonna be painful.
We have 8 scum and you can only confidently name one by osmosis. Maybe just stop being worried about being wrong, if you're town, probably not that complicated.

We have 8 scum and you can only confidently name one by osmosis. Maybe just stop being worried about being wrong, if you're town, probably not that complicated.
This game is way too many people who are hard reads bc the bulk of the game isn’t doing anything. That’s a bigger problem than anything else.

It feels like trying to read tea leaves at the moment

Hey can you sell me on your Orca read? Also will take a Hayumi read expansion
Scum Orca is probably not going to approach Charles with *that* as an angle. He also keeps cock teasing his new ability so if you're into taking the game seriously, he should be pressured into using it ASAP. Otherwise eh. He doesn't strike me as too out of place. If multiball, it's possible he's legitimately confused and still scum if he thinks he's cross firing.

Hayumi kind of a WiP

Scum Orca is probably not going to approach Charles with *that* as an angle. He also keeps cock teasing his new ability so if you're into taking the game seriously, he should be pressured into using it ASAP. Otherwise eh. He doesn't strike me as too out of place. If multiball, it's possible he's legitimately confused and still scum if he thinks he's cross firing.

Hayumi kind of a WiP
He said the new ability isn’t real and it was a misunderstanding with Fuji. I can see him being town tho.

Hayumi I feel like if there were a “townie”-ish player who was scum it would probably be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.