Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t actually have you as scum necessarily. Just see it as plausible. I think Ultra is probably town (it’s mutliball so dicy) so you vs Ultra I can see you as scum.

I don’t love your association susses and stuff since I think Red Night might be Town (and therefor half of your susses are based on air)
To each their own i guess

I sleep. What happens from here happens with who y’all vote if the people want to drive home the Red Night lynch is what it is lol

I feel like I actually put in a bit of work and my conscience is clear that I haven’t slept walk the day away

I'm probably going to regret asking, Naomi do you have actual reasons for your push or you and Flower just gonna shove this through because he looked at you funny or somethinf

I'm probably going to regret asking, Naomi do you have actual reasons for your push or you and Flower just gonna shove this through because he looked at you funny or somethinf
no he is playing same as he did when side with scum past game, i see no genuine solve from red night to contribute to scum hunting.

he just makes some lies/reads then afk.

he can do better next time he rerolls town.

Status
Not open for further replies.