Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

If you're not satisfied of one of your abilities, he can exchange one shot of one your abilities against a shot of an abilities of these types.
Protective, informative, supportive, manipulative and disruptive. The usefulness of the given ability is relative to the one you sacrificed.
is this okay to do? lol

I

Indigo

I also don't like Luka's posts and votes so far

i think these are my scum leans so far:

Random Asshole, Sallu and Luka

neutral on Cake, Red Night and TAC

gonna play Hades and study, see ya later

I also don't like Luka's posts and votes so far

i think these are my scum leans so far:

Random Asshole, Sallu and Luka

neutral on Cake, Red Night and TAC

gonna play Hades and study, see ya later
Not too shabby

Can join you on Random Asshole, though I do feel with how things are going with the major pushes seeming eh Indi toss is a valid option

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
just gave TAC a quick iso, i'm not seeing much

can you help me see what you are seeing?

trying to learn to be a better townie and actually read players
All he really offered was some light commentary around the current wagons which could easily come from TMI, and then has otherwise coasted on by. If he's town blame my puppet.

I'm sure she is, but I mean, last game for example she didn't go-to this right from the bat. It's definitely more similar to when she was scum in the OP Fuji game - she went to discrediting the character of her interlocutor straight away. It's not a perfect science, but I'm reasonably confident.
@Ratchet

You said you were "reasonably confident", paired with your singular insistence on her for most of the day. You then later admitted well actually it's a 6/10.

All he really offered was some light commentary around the current wagons which could easily come from TMI, and then has otherwise coasted on by. If he's town blame my puppet.
Your puppet was defending him earlier you little scamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.