Polar
Hayumi
Orca
TheAncientCenturion

Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet/Prof

-

Orca trended down when I realized he wasn't playing the game.

Polar'# reasoning is bad faith nonsense but logic isn't his strong suit so he might be slightly more townie than Orca. Maybe.

Hayumi as discussed, but also haven't seen much of her

The angle Prof brought up on TAC was almost angleshooty but also somewhat convincing, bout all he has going for him.

Reloaded is reloaded

On closer inspection Cake's claim sounds almost made up but I'm not sure I'm willing to call that out atm.

Prof has played somewhat more assuredly last night, kind of thought he was slow rolling up until now, while Ratchet has been very very meh. Possibility they're just thread spewed town though

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet

You said you were "reasonably confident", paired with your singular insistence on her for most of the day. You then later admitted well actually it's a 6/10.
Yes, so you have no reason to believe my confidence in my position was any higher than 6/10, making your latest contention disingenuous.
Your puppet was defending him earlier you little scamp!
Where? He asked me what I thought of him, to which I replied "could be scum".

On play, I’m side eyeing Tac. He feels robotic like Ultra said. (And not making any enemies). However, I’m tempted to let him go off these posts:

Bc they seem plausibly authentic.
It’s enough to put Tac aside for now I think. Considering the massive POE to work through don’t think I care too much about a misclear on the first narrowing. Can circle back later if needed
@Ratchet

He explicitly states he is "side-eyeing" TAC, which means he is cautiously suspicious of him. I have no idea how you read that and your takeaway was "he is defending TAC" as opposed to "he had a couple reasons to second-guess his read".
He concluded with taking him off the table for it. What do you think of the angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.