Polar
Hayumi
Orca
TheAncientCenturion

Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet/Prof

-

Orca trended down when I realized he wasn't playing the game.

Polar'# reasoning is bad faith nonsense but logic isn't his strong suit so he might be slightly more townie than Orca. Maybe.

Hayumi as discussed, but also haven't seen much of her

The angle Prof brought up on TAC was almost angleshooty but also somewhat convincing, bout all he has going for him.

Reloaded is reloaded

On closer inspection Cake's claim sounds almost made up but I'm not sure I'm willing to call that out atm.

Prof has played somewhat more assuredly last night, kind of thought he was slow rolling up until now, while Ratchet has been very very meh. Possibility they're just thread spewed town though
Im gonna start doing absolutely nothing just to get bumped up
Anyways move mr.reloaded up and we can keep me down dealsies? dealsies

Im gonna start doing absolutely nothing just to get bumped up
Anyways move mr.reloaded up and we can keep me down dealsies? dealsies
Doing nothing pile doesn't mean they aren't scum just that there's really not much to say besides that, anyone in that group is eligible to be lynched

New reads list just dropped

Town

Flower
Naomi
Mathias
Red Night

Indigo

Undies

oddoddfruit
Mashiro Blue

Maybe town

Zolo
Ekko
BakiDou
Cakewalker

Null

Lord Melkor

Doing absolutely nothing

Psylocke
Sallucion

T-Pein™
Yoho
Random Asshole
Kiku

Cubey

Scum

Luka
Polar
Hayumi
Orca
TheAncientCenturion

Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet/Prof

-

Orca trended down when I realized he wasn't playing the game.

Polar'# reasoning is bad faith nonsense but logic isn't his strong suit so he might be slightly more townie than Orca. Maybe.

Hayumi as discussed, but also haven't seen much of her

The angle Prof brought up on TAC was almost angleshooty but also somewhat convincing, bout all he has going for him.

Reloaded is reloaded

On closer inspection Cake's claim sounds almost made up but I'm not sure I'm willing to call that out atm.

Prof has played somewhat more assuredly last night, kind of thought he was slow rolling up until now, while Ratchet has been very very meh. Possibility they're just thread spewed town though
Oh wait I just realized how shitty this is
I disagree with Reloaded, Prof, Ratchet, and Me of course. You can still be evil while doing absolutelty nothing, and you can still be good while doing absolutely nothing. They still have messages
Reloaded is kind of just playing to play; theyre trying to help town and trying to have fun, and it shows in there thread approach. I dont have the stuff to ISO right now, but no matter what I think theyre always townie
Prof seems to be exuding a townie mindset throughout each of there posts. There reads are accurate from my pov and I can see where they're coming from; I dont see any reason to ever have them low. In addition to that, they do genuinly once again* be playing without any alterier motives; just to yknow- play the game.
And im cute

Doing nothing pile doesn't mean they aren't scum just that there's really not much to say besides that, anyone in that group is eligible to be lynched
I inherintly agree with this by the way
I do believe some of the slots have townie and scummy things in there
IE: Kiku's early mech claim I percieved as slightly townie
T-Pein just hopping into thread saying "who are we lynching" and leave is 100% scummy lmao

Oh wait I just realized how shitty this is
I disagree with Reloaded, Prof, Ratchet, and Me of course. You can still be evil while doing absolutelty nothing, and you can still be good while doing absolutely nothing. They still have messages
Reloaded is kind of just playing to play; theyre trying to help town and trying to have fun, and it shows in there thread approach. I dont have the stuff to ISO right now, but no matter what I think theyre always townie
Prof seems to be exuding a townie mindset throughout each of there posts. There reads are accurate from my pov and I can see where they're coming from; I dont see any reason to ever have them low. In addition to that, they do genuinly once again* be playing without any alterier motives; just to yknow- play the game.
And im cute
What are your scum reads

You have 0 scum reads

Everyone and their mother has noted you accused like 5 players a day last game and you're too busy cuddling people

Status
Not open for further replies.