Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your scum reads

You have 0 scum reads

Everyone and their mother has noted you accused like 5 players a day last game and you're too busy cuddling people
Sorry for the late response, had to go run and do something

Right now before back reading its Indigo + You + T-Pien, but I need to check the player list(I had to check the player list a lotttt last game)

I kind of hate your reads, they're a mixture of LHF and people I find townie AF. The only prolbme is this might be rooted in Omgus subcon, but regardless I think its semi valid?
Indigo is going after exactly LHF right now given I forgot every single name on their POE, I also hate the threads in that they dont include people that I inherintly find / found to be evil
T-Pien ive explained alot and im not going to elaborate
Post automatically merged:

Either way, saying I have 0 scum raeds when ive been kinda hard pushing T-Pien

They're fair but I don't think it's exonerating for TAC. It's a reasonable line of thought but I don't give it much credence.
Agreed.

But in a landscape of 30 players that sort of consideration is maybe relevant.

I can compromise there but I don't feel like compromising ATM

Relatable tbh
Right now im in uhm- 4-5 ongoing games I forgot with a few(4) in signups /waiting
Post automatically merged:

We are witnissing Omgus folks
behold its glory
What do you mean OMGUS

You were my first case of the game. You know, the one you town read me for. You know this!

Emil

Certified Memelord
New reads list just dropped

Town

Flower
Naomi
Mathias
Red Night

Indigo

Undies

oddoddfruit
Mashiro Blue

Maybe town

Zolo
Ekko
BakiDou
Cakewalker

Null

Lord Melkor

Doing absolutely nothing

Psylocke
Sallucion

T-Pein™
Yoho
Random Asshole
Kiku

Cubey

Scum

Luka
Polar
Hayumi
Orca
TheAncientCenturion

Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet/Prof

-

Orca trended down when I realized he wasn't playing the game.

Polar'# reasoning is bad faith nonsense but logic isn't his strong suit so he might be slightly more townie than Orca. Maybe.

Hayumi as discussed, but also haven't seen much of her

The angle Prof brought up on TAC was almost angleshooty but also somewhat convincing, bout all he has going for him.

Reloaded is reloaded

On closer inspection Cake's claim sounds almost made up but I'm not sure I'm willing to call that out atm.

Prof has played somewhat more assuredly last night, kind of thought he was slow rolling up until now, while Ratchet has been very very meh. Possibility they're just thread spewed town though
based actually

*insert vomit gif* 🤮
Its fun!
It can sometimes be alot to keep track of, but right now there's nothing to quelling. I'm not really a low poster either so :p
The con of this is that I have a hugely hard time remembering whos in what game.

I honestly hate this form UI Given I dont know how to ISO, which makes it really hard for me to yknow- remember anything

Status
Not open for further replies.