• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
based, sure, do you agree though?
well, yes nothing there i dont disagree with, some i just have no read of

like why is matias and nibel strong town. i dont scum read them but dont remember what they did so null for me

he explained the scum reads so dont have to ask about them

Oh and about that OMGUS thing - you neglected me and Indigo both dropped your name on our lists
Presuming we're just basing it off of that, yes. I would need to look at the player list more
Now that I can ISO I can give more in depth thoughts on things. I also dont inherintly see whats wrong with only scum read, unlike what you claim
For example, abbi is a very expeirenced player who mostly just does town cores; also who I try to replicate the most and the player I have th emost experience with. Youre talking like this is an end all be all when its not; in addition to that, you have false meta on me from last game in which I was accusing everybody; but in reality I really wast. How is that not weird?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah but still hard scum read.

My issue is you not contesting it or giving your own counter thoughts at all like I expect you to.
Haven't been impressed with anything Ekko has put out there to be honest. I do find myself thinking it's so egregious he might come full circle and be town, but meh. He has shown no interest in figuring the game out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think the main catch is u and ratchet are self resolving, if u r scum ur gonna get shot by enemy team because ur hard clearing him as town according to u, which makes neither of u lynchable

also killing him presumably kills u as well

beyond this cba to discuss alignment wise

Status
Not open for further replies.