Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now that I actually can see a descriptive player list. Here's a general read list on every player in the game:
Cubey;
> faction killing polar bear tonight
This was generally there only message that was actually relevnat, as well as a bland message pointing out player count. That aside, this is wifom terriority and I hate it. I don't read into wifom to much but this is always scummy no matter what view its from; even if its just a casual town. Id like for this to be night killed if there's a vig out there; afk town is possible too so preferably a 0 guilt vig.

Read list updated with each post

Scum Lean:
- Cubey

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think the main catch is u and ratchet are self resolving, if u r scum ur gonna get shot by enemy team because ur hard clearing him as town according to u, which makes neither of u lynchable

also killing him presumably kills u as well

beyond this cba to discuss alignment wise
Why do you assume it's multiball?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Haven't been impressed with anything Ekko has put out there to be honest. I do find myself thinking it's so egregious he might come full circle and be town, but meh. He has shown no interest in figuring the game out.
well thats not true, i forwarded couple of scum candidates for their respective responsible teams to look at

at the end of the day im the one guranteed to be voting on a non town, that's playing for my wincon

Random Asshole:
99% of there posts are filler, not super content full. If we want to look at the only townie thing they've said, or only AI thing at all:
>your cult list is the entire player list for a day 1 victory
Its a. really weird statement, but I can see it coming from a town more than scum. This seems like a really weird read but generally speaking scum play to get town read, they play for thread control and thread spew. Town play to have fun; just to play the game. I have no meta on this person so this could easily be null but overall Id say this is GTH townie simply because its so; random? Very weird read; probably very dumb read; but yeah. Wouldn't mind a policy kill if they keep this low activity up.

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole

Scum Lean:
- Cubey

Emil

Certified Memelord
Random Asshole:
99% of there posts are filler, not super content full. If we want to look at the only townie thing they've said, or only AI thing at all:
>your cult list is the entire player list for a day 1 victory
Its a. really weird statement, but I can see it coming from a town more than scum. This seems like a really weird read but generally speaking scum play to get town read, they play for thread control and thread spew. Town play to have fun; just to play the game. I have no meta on this person so this could easily be null but overall Id say this is GTH townie simply because its so; random? Very weird read; probably very dumb read; but yeah. Wouldn't mind a policy kill if they keep this low activity up.

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole

Scum Lean:
- Cubey
stop wasting ur time with out of context isos m8

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I'm a combination of a doctor, which is my main focus and lie detector. I'm claiming cause I'm still very busy this week and seem to be main wagon for some reasons
I have to compete a task during the day that are higher or lower to achieve lie detect slots. So at the moment I can only heal.
I can't reveal my task until end of each day so, but I can the next day otherwise it's voided. But that's a bonus. Primary is a healing role
ISOing Cake to try and figure out what the hell the case really is on her. Is this it?

well, yes nothing there i dont disagree with, some i just have no read of

like why is matias and nibel strong town. i dont scum read them but dont remember what they did so null for me

he explained the scum reads so dont have to ask about them
Matias had this thing where he sends people message saying he's town. But like, that doesn't make him town.

So... You think Ratchet/Prof are scummates?

Sall:
Overall I don't love this slot, but dont hate it either. Few posts that are of relevance from my point of view:
> You are indie, right? I mean, you always are
Starting the gmae off with indie hunting with nearly no scum hunting for the rest of the game. Of course I'm going to hate this; I think everybody shouldn't love this. Town wants to hunt evils, scum wants to hunt indies. Small specification
> Wtf @Dr_Professor83 you failed me.
This is actually a relatively townie post. At least I think it unpairs them and professer, granted at the time I think professer was already lock town? Either way id say GTH this is townie; cant really elaborate on why. Gut, I guess? :P

> Yes, I am town. Just woke up, gotta read later. Just a joke between me and prof.
Id much like it if you were to read. Anyways, people saying they're town always seems to; townie to me. Especailly unprompted, its no WIFOM, no fancy tricks, just a "I'm town". As well as from a scums POV they might be able to transition to an indie claim later on.

> I can guarantee you, you're wrong this time. Always really like your reads and they are good, but I promise you this is a bad vote.
Once again this is a townie post. Its kind of pockety but thats it; calling there reads good, saying you normally like them, but saying this is the exception surface level is scummy. But scum would really have no reason to praise there reads there, therefor elevating there thread state from others POV.

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole
- Sallucion

Scum Lean:
- Cubey
Post automatically merged:

Nah im good
ISOing is fun

I’d rather he do that than plan to be complete dead weight multiple cycles

It’s better than what you’re doing lol

-

Prediction: Ekko is scum who wants to use this indie thing to not scum hunt for a few cycles bc then he can faction kill the strong players and doesn’t have to actively start playing until they’re gone for a more down hill battle without having to really butt beads

:smart:

OddOddfruit:
> I'm one of the evolvers
Indie claim. Probably legit.

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole
- Sallucion

Scum Lean:
- Cubey

Indie
- OddOddFruit

I’d rather he do that than plan to be complete dead weight multiple cycles

It’s better than what you’re doing lol

-

Prediction: Ekko is scum who wants to use this indie thing to not scum hunt for a few cycles bc then he can faction kill the strong players and doesn’t have to actively start playing until they’re gone for a more down hill battle without having to really butt beads

:smart:
If you've been trying to pocket me this game it worked >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.