Prof
Bachi
Indigo
Luka
Ratchet

Indie
Blue
Odd

Need to find about 12 more townies and that's the game solved, who wants to help?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's possible he could be playing into it on purpose, but I think it's just him doing autistic Ekko stuff. Not seeing notes of his scum game. If you wanna policy him you're free but I've got no interest
Well it's between him and Red Night currently. You have Red Night as strong town so I'd expect you to have some preference here.

I agree he hasn't strongly indicated scum.

I kind of expect him to have made some purely indie killing role lol
Yeah, but that could also be scum. We know teams can merge in Fuji games, so hunting Indies only benefit the scum teams. If it's 20vs8 they just need to kill 12 Townies until parity. That isn't a lot. I expect the Indies to be more Town sided to balance that out.

Town

Naomi
Flower
Ultra
Prof
Bachi
Indigo
Luka
Ratchet

Indie
Blue
Odd

Need to find about 12 more townies and that's the game solved, who wants to help?
He’s not doing enough to warrant too strong a town read, but I think Mathias openness with his role at the very beginning of the game leans more townie. Particularly the Charles visiting him stuff. It’s more than most slots tho.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He’s not doing enough to warrant too strong a town read, but I think Mathias openness with his role at the very beginning of the game leans more townie. Particularly the Charles visiting him stuff. It’s more than most slots tho.
Yup that's fine. Also Charlie... probably not scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.