Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Figarland Snitch is a gorousei agent. He might outrank Lucci in being a Celestial Dragon worshipper.
Post automatically merged:

Only Garp might be on par with Shanks in terms of snitching.
Can't wait for Laugh Tale arc when Shanks beats the allegation :optimistic:

Admiral fans are nowhere to be seen and now Shanks fans have joined them because Shanks used his sword to do something they claimed had nothing to do with swordsmanship. We were supposed to make fun of Greencow. :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oda when he first started Wano was probably all excited to show off the arc.

But Oda towards the end of Wano after the Kaido fight pretty much wanted to quickly end the arc as fast as possible lol.
The thing is, when you craft a 200 chapter saga, it sucks seeing it fall short by missing an extra 15-20 chapters. That's really all we needed to adequately pay off Kaido, Linlin, Yamato, etc arcs. All we got was Momo's resolution and then peaced out with everything else in limbo. Actually, I'm starting to believe in Kaido and Linlin comeback for the final war. It's probably cope but I refuse to accept their botched endings.

The thing is, when you craft a 200 chapter saga, it sucks seeing it fall short by missing an extra 15-20 chapters. That's really all we needed to adequately pay off Kaido, Linlin, Yamator, etc arcs. All we got was Momo's resolution and then peaced out with everything else in limbo. Actually, I'm starting to believe in Kaido and Linlin comeback for the final war. It's probably cope but I refuse to accept their botched endings.
They need to come back. There is no way both of them died just because of that, especially Linlin