Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Ekkowogix

Simpwy put, I think his pway is designed to enabwe his suwvivabiwity wathew than sowve the game. With it being muwtibaww his cuwwent push is ensuwed to wendew him no thweat to scum. I awso heawd from Pwof that he was vewy invested in ensuwing shooting me was optimaw for scum wast night, which stwikes me as an attempt to shade based off of my suwvivaw. I'm seeing no attempt to gamesowve whatsoevew.

I think Weloaded also wooks faiwwy suspect.

@Psylocke Expwain why you townwead Polaw pwease.

Ratchet

I'm trying to find out why there could only be 7 scum.
Is the gap between 7 and 8 so wawge it's impossibwe to weconcile? Given the number of abiwities and the possibiwity of mewging which I assume is pwesent, in addition to the swlit mayhaps being 3/3/1 with a consigwiere- this feews wike a siwwy ewement to be focused on.

Is the gap between 7 and 8 so wawge it's impossibwe to weconcile? Given the number of abiwities and the possibiwity of mewging which I assume is pwesent, in addition to the swlit mayhaps being 3/3/1 with a consigwiere- this feews wike a siwwy ewement to be focused on.
No. I think it's just weird.

But nvm then.

@Ratchet

question. Is it more important that I actively try to complete my mini mission to get more lie detect or just actively attempt to game solve? I feel you are town here, so most likely to give a good answer and not a weighted on

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Ratchet

question. Is it more important that I actively try to complete my mini mission to get more lie detect or just actively attempt to game solve? I feel you are town here, so most likely to give a good answer and not a weighted on
You can just wish for a lie detect and attempt to solve the game. Seems the optimal play here

Ratchet

@Ratchet

Yes, go for the detect. It's going to be more pwoductive wong-tewm.

Status
Not open for further replies.