Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message to the players:

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you
@Mathias did you do this?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because nothing should have been able to mess with my action previous night.
ok 2 questions, call it playing devils advocate

1. what if ur action was tampered with at the destination, not at the source. i.e from orca's location
2. what benefit does he have to lie about receiving it lol

ok 2 questions, call it playing devils advocate

1. what if ur action was tampered with at the destination, not at the source. i.e from orca's location
2. what benefit does he have to lie about receiving it lol
1. yes, that‘s what I just said with the bus drive, but who drives him? Scum, that‘s what.
2. because he messed up?

1. yes, that‘s what I just said with the bus drive, but who drives him? Scum, that‘s what.
2. because he messed up?
Ask the host maybe i don't know. I got nothing
Or you gave nothing lmao

Or did you all role cop me...cause I could see that being a reason to fake giving me something to push for my vote. My role is kind of broken in towns favor, but not knowing scum roles, maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.