Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the host maybe i don't know. I got nothing
Or you gave nothing lmao

Or did you all role cop me...cause I could see that being a reason to fake giving me something to push for my vote. My role is kind of broken in towns favor, but not knowing scum roles, maybe not
Mhm. It‘s all a frame job. I even told you in night chat I would be giving you something. You are just scum and were scared.

I don't even understand what this would be about. But you can clearly see Indigo stating in binary it's a movie quote before my post. I just posted the sequence.
I dont read binary nor care to translate

I was curious because of your posts if it was you who used a move to post that. I love the movie

Mhm. It‘s all a frame job. I even told you in night chat I would be giving you something. You are just scum and were scared.
Never scared my dear and sadly I'm town. Maybe claiming to give me something in that chat was a moron move and someone flipped me with with scum so they got it? Don't know what to tell you. Me got no thing. You looking foolish

Yeah, you can go.

I give an anchor to people. That anchor is negative. You‘re informed if you receive it.
Awesome, someone else got it then. What does it do, can we figure out based on the thread who got it. They are probably scum if they keep quiet and you did give it to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.