Slam Dunk.

Back when Inoue was writing Shonen stories. This single manga revolutionized Basketball among Youth in Japan.
I love Slam Dunk. I have probably read it like 10-20 times lol

Talking about shit endings:
I'm still mad about Toriko's final arc and ending

and the mangaka being a fucking pedo
Boy Toriko was supposed to be the next big thing. Remember the Toriko One Piece Dragonball crossover? The manga really had potential tbh.

You can’t satisfy everyone
Most endings are subjectively bad or good
Kaguya's plot line in Naruto was objectively bad because the writing and implementation of this story line sucked
but even then, everyone reacts differently to something like this

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
This is the chillest Fruit Fry Ive met in my entire life (I hate the things, so maybe it's another bug, IDK).

Dude is just floating aorund, stays out of my face, like watching the TV and staring out the window.

I was about to squish him out of habbit, then was like, "Nah, fuck it, this guy's the homie."

FMA's ending was decent from my recollection
Only watched the anime but remember being satisfied by it
Are there differences?
Toriko also had it's own agenda wars the disciples vs the eight kings :risitavirus:
The eight kings, one of the parts of the manga I was most hyped about
Man we really need another food-cooking-fighting manga with big monsters and a crazy world

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
Even bonafide masterpieces like Monster had controversial endings.

it's just hard to stick the landing
Death Note had the best ending of all time.

Then Shonen Jump made the author create Near and Mellow, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Only watched the anime but remember being satisfied by it
Are there differences?

The eight kings, one of the parts of the manga I was most hyped about
Man we really need another food-cooking-fighting manga with big monsters and a crazy world
idk, I never read the manga
Post automatically merged:

Code Geass was still rushed too, Amazing as it was. But maybe I also speak from a bias; Wanting it to be much much longer.
Code Geass was amazing, but it did have a few flaws/things that needed to be fleshed out.

That whole Marianne Charles storyline was..... odd