:josad:

For the entire post Ts Isayama build up Eren as this unstoppable monster who even sees the past & future... only to cuck him in 3 chapters.
The meltdown post Eren cuckery and the glory days of titanfolk were only replicated during GoT season 8.
Such an implossion of fandoms occurs only once every 100 years, but we got 2 within a few years from each other.

GOT :ihaha:

This was on another level tbh. Because it was so widely popular.
Bro, I had resigned myself to a bad season even prior to it airing. But nobldy could have prepared us for the final product.

Hell, months before the first episode we had full leaks for the season. And nobody believed them because they were too shitty even for Dumb and Dumber to write.

That's what the fans thought at least:milaugh:

At least Gildus and Alt Schwift X gave us great videos about the shitshow.

Good thing we're getting those last two books any day now:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

Got went down hill around S5 that dumpster fire was always going to happen:ihaha:
Yes but the crapiness of S8 was of unprecedented levels. It outdid S7 by far, and that one was already asylum worthy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro, I had resigned myself to a bad season even prior to it airing. But nobldy could have prepared us for the final product.

Hell, months before the first episode we had full leaks for the season. And nobody believed them because they were too shitty even for Dumb and Dumber to write.

Yes but the crapiness of S8 was of unprecedented levels. It outdid S7 by far, and that one was already asylum worthy
GOT after Season 4/5 itself was mediocre tbh.
S6 was carried by Battle of Bastards.

S7 was already falling apart but it still gave the fandom hope.
However nobody could've prepared the world for S8 lmfaooo - the writing went ape shit :suresure:
Shows how when there isn't content from GRRM for Dumb & Dumber to leech off of, they can't write shit.

I loved how by rushing GOT so that D&D could do their star wars movies they ended up commit career suicide :risitameh:

Dropping in to say One Piece had a great ending.
Short spoiler of the last chapter of the series (1500) thanks to Ferrero Rocher from 2045.

- Chapter 1500. That's all folks.
- Luffy reaches Laugh Tale at the same time than Buggy
- Luffy decides not to go after the One Piece and he leaves it to Buggy
- He tells Buggy that his real dream is to have a family with Hancock
- We have a flashback of Luffy telling his real dream to Ace, Sabo and the SHs, and them laughing at his dream
- We then see Roger's flashback, he had a similar dream, he wanted to have a family with Gloriosa
- Finally, we see JoyBoy's flashback, he also had the same dream, he wanted to have a family with the ancestor of Gloriosa and Hancock 800 years ago: Nefertari D. Lily who founded Amazon Lily but it was instead Nerona Mu who married her
- Luffy disowns the Strawhat pirates and wishes them luck in their life
- Luffy goes Gear 5 and he does the cartoon run
- In 5 seconds, Luffy goes from Laugh Tale to Amazon Lily
- Luffy tells Hancock that he wants to have children with her
- We see the silhouette of Hancock and the silhouette of Nika dancing to the drums of liberation but with a weird stick between his legs
- Fast forward to 20 years later
- We see what the world has become since Buggy became the pirate king
- Then, we see a 20 year old guy named "Monkey D. Buffy" who wants to become the world's best clown
- In the final page of the chapter and of the manga, we see the "That's all folks!" ending outro from Looney Tunes

Last edited:
GOT after Season 4/5 itself was mediocre tbh.
S6 was carried by Battle of Bastards.

S7 was already falling apart but it still gave the fandom hope.
However nobody could've prepared the world for S8 lmfaooo - the writing went ape shit :suresure:
Shows how when there isn't content from GRRM for Dumb & Dumber to leech off of, they can't write shit.
To illustrate how much it sucked the enjoyment of the whole franchise out of me:
Before S8, I would ocassionaly go back and watch choice scenes from S1-4. Tyrion's trial, Robert's scenes, Tywin and Tyrion talking about Casterly Rock, etc
After S8 I haven't approached any of them lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To illustrate how much it sucked the enjoyment of the whole franchise out of me:
Before S8, I would ocassionaly go back and watch choice scenes from S1-4. Tyrion's trial, Robert's scenes, Tywin and Tyrion talking about Casterly Rock, etc
After S8 I haven't approached any of them lmao
Yea, those were the truly memorable scenes of GoT.
Tyrion's trial, Tywin's death... heck even Tywin & Arya interacting were really memorable.

Tywin Lannister carried the show when he was on it, he had screen presence like no other.
That scene were he calmly puts Joffrey in his place as Joffrey throws a tantrum speaks volumes.