Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra, my big teddy bear, I’ve loved you since the very first time you asked me to lynch Ratchet all those games ago.
If only I weren’t afraid to follow you and take that leap.. no.. that hop into your beefy, hairy and succulent arms and submit to you command. But love’s arrow has given me the courage to confess to you how I feel. How I’ve always felt.

Seeing you hunting indies this game, working so closely together and seeing your superior intellect at work.. it makes more than just my heart throb.

The things I feel for you both terrify and excite me. Not even Big Mom could make me feel the way you do.

So badly do I want to take you tie you up with a rope, wet you with my bath water and take you to my cave this game, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to control myself if I was alone with you.

I know I shouldn’t feel how I feel, we would never work, I’m a doctor and you’re only a bear cub but the thought of you licking my honey makes my heart quake.

I tried talking to @Mr. Reloaded about my feeling for you… and he told me I shouldn’t be ashamed of or question what the heart wants. He told me that love is never wrong.

So Ultra, my silly fluffly bear, let’s run away and build a house in a nice little meadow out in the countryside, do what bears do best, and raise a big family and indie hunt together where no one can judge our forbidden love.

@oddoddfruit
@Naomi
@TheAncientCenturion
@BakiDou
@Hayumi
@Flower
@Mr. Reloaded
@Ekkologix
@Lord Melkor
@Mashiro Blue
@Sallucion
@CakeWalker
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Cubey
@Mathias
@Charlie
@Kiku
@T-Pein™
@Yoho
@Random Asshole
@Ratchet
@Indigo's Lament
@Luka
@Ultra
@Psylocke
@Dr_Professor83
@Red Night
@Alwaysmind
@Polar Bear

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ultra, my big teddy bear, I’ve loved you since the very first time you asked me to lynch Ratchet all those games ago.
If only I weren’t afraid to follow you and take that leap.. no.. that hop into your beefy, hairy and succulent arms and submit to you command. But love’s arrow has given me the courage to confess to you how I feel. How I’ve always felt.

Seeing you hunting indies this game, working so closely together and seeing your superior intellect at work.. it makes more than just my heart throb.

The things I feel for you both terrify and excite me. Not even Big Mom could make me feel the way you do.

So badly do I want to take you tie you up with a rope, wet you with my bath water and take you to my cave this game, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to control myself if I was alone with you.

I know I shouldn’t feel how I feel, we would never work, I’m a doctor and you’re only a bear cub but the thought of you licking my honey makes my heart quake.

I tried talking to @Mr. Reloaded about my feeling for you… and he told me I shouldn’t be ashamed of or question what the heart wants. He told me that love is never wrong.

So Ultra, my silly fluffly bear, let’s run away and build a house in a nice little meadow out in the countryside, do what bears do best, and raise a big family and indie hunt together where no one can judge our forbidden love.

@oddoddfruit
@Naomi
@TheAncientCenturion
@BakiDou
@Hayumi
@Flower
@Mr. Reloaded
@Ekkologix
@Lord Melkor
@Mashiro Blue
@Sallucion
@CakeWalker
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Cubey
@Mathias
@Charlie
@Kiku
@T-Pein™
@Yoho
@Random Asshole
@Ratchet
@Indigo's Lament
@Luka
@Ultra
@Psylocke
@Dr_Professor83
@Red Night
@Alwaysmind
@Polar Bear
I didn’t read this scum. I’ll kill your day 5

People are receiving messages telling them to vote particular people? I did not receive anything but would ignore it anyway, seems like obvious manipulation attempt.

Not that it clears Ekke.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've skimmed over the west and the sheew siwwiness makes me not want to bothew wesponding to it.

Pwof's wole has been added to mine, he is functionawwy dead. The weason he is not *litewawwy* dead is because he takes the fiwst kiww fow me.

Vote: Ultra

I wefuse to bewieve Uwtwa couwdn't weason that pawt out, he is acting stupid to fuwthew his agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.