Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Ultra, my big teddy bear, I’ve loved you since the very first time you asked me to lynch Ratchet all those games ago.
If only I weren’t afraid to follow you and take that leap.. no.. that hop into your beefy, hairy and succulent arms and submit to you command. But love’s arrow has given me the courage to confess to you how I feel. How I’ve always felt.

Seeing you hunting indies this game, working so closely together and seeing your superior intellect at work.. it makes more than just my heart throb.

The things I feel for you both terrify and excite me. Not even Big Mom could make me feel the way you do.

So badly do I want to take you tie you up with a rope, wet you with my bath water and take you to my cave this game, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to control myself if I was alone with you.

I know I shouldn’t feel how I feel, we would never work, I’m a doctor and you’re only a bear cub but the thought of you licking my honey makes my heart quake.

I tried talking to @Mr. Reloaded about my feeling for you… and he told me I shouldn’t be ashamed of or question what the heart wants. He told me that love is never wrong.

So Ultra, my silly fluffly bear, let’s run away and build a house in a nice little meadow out in the countryside, do what bears do best, and raise a big family and indie hunt together where no one can judge our forbidden love.

@oddoddfruit
@Naomi
@TheAncientCenturion
@BakiDou
@Hayumi
@Flower
@Mr. Reloaded
@Ekkologix
@Lord Melkor
@Mashiro Blue
@Sallucion
@CakeWalker
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Cubey
@Mathias
@Charlie
@Kiku
@T-Pein™
@Yoho
@Random Asshole
@Ratchet
@Indigo's Lament
@Luka
@Ultra
@Psylocke
@Dr_Professor83
@Red Night
@Alwaysmind
@Polar Bear

why tf make a message saying to vote Ekko rather than saying it in the thread? It’s not like there’s not a decent amount of people who want him lynched or anything
it's negative action

so something that screws you over based on response i mean

you say yes and you can't vote anyone else or you say no and ekko is immune to your votes in future

or something

I

Indigo

He is Indie - that gained my wincon as his sowe one. Can we pwease at weast twy to pay attention?
Ratchet, you realize i can't see your pm right?

i can't see your thread?

all i have is your word

and god knows that ain't worth shit in a mafia game lol

Ratchet, you realize i can't see your pm right?

i can't see your thread?

all i have is your word

and god knows that ain't worth shit in a mafia game lol
Well yeah, but it‘s literally dumb to claim all that as scum. Prof is in the same position you were in the One Piece game. He knows people are likely to off him and once he or Ratchet flip the other is doomed. As scum you try keeping that more secret or frame somebody else as your partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.