Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you so prone to insults this game?
Mostly my real hatred is at Tac is a big reason I went on a hiatus recently after the WCI game and immediately here we go again (where I think he’s got a good chance of being town and is insufferable).

But also, it’s just annoying lol. And I’m frustrated that now scum know I have a physical form and we had to claim more of my role which was a really nice ace to have up our sleeve.

Also I just don’t feel like being fake nice when something annoys me rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is Indie - that gained my wincon as his sowe one. Can we pwease at weast twy to pay attention?
i dont think the votes on prof were votes to yeet unless it didnt show he was dead. it was more to see the vote count

btw from the perspective of everyone u can still be scum and prof inherited a scum wincon. i think u r talking as if u r giga cleared when its not the case. maybe from ur PoV but im sure u understand ppl will have some doubt

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's bullshit, they're pressed that I'm cucking them out of their indi sheming with Blue and fake death scams.
something tells me u r indirectly counter claiming them

but again its literally a suicide for them to claim indie when there was a census showing number of indies

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont think the votes on prof were votes to yeet unless it didnt show he was dead. it was more to see the vote count

btw from the perspective of everyone u can still be scum and prof inherited a scum wincon. i think u r talking as if u r giga cleared when its not the case. maybe from ur PoV but im sure u understand ppl will have some doubt
I am tawking wike my awignment shouwd not be a pwessing issue today. Anything usefuw to add ow just the same owd dwoss?

@Ratchet @Flower @Dr_Professor83 just vote, i will sheep

i don't care anyway

want to off Ultra in the duel and lynch Ekko, is that what's up?
I’m sorry about getting heated. I’m actually very hot headed all the time but usually mask it well.

I had to take a long break bc I didn’t like that I was losing my cool in games now and welp. It helped but didn’t fix it lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good lol. I’m indie who adopted the town wincon, therefor Town bc my wincon is the EXACT same as town now.

I don’t actually think you’re garbage. A bit betrayed bc I feel I’m obviously going hard for town here.

Ultra could be scum. Ekko is big dumb but even he acknowledged the silliness of my wagon. Tac is legit garbage lol. And I want him to know it. He’ll probably try to spite kill me for saying it but the dude was insufferable to play with in WCI and is insufferable here. Only pass is if he’s scum. Otherwise games are better when he doesn’t play lol
prof stop ur becoming like ratchet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.