Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will remember this, if you flip scum or indie, just saying

i take this shit personally
Good lol. I’m indie who adopted the town wincon, therefor Town bc my wincon is the EXACT same as town now.

I don’t actually think you’re garbage. A bit betrayed bc I feel I’m obviously going hard for town here.

Ultra could be scum. Ekko is big dumb but even he acknowledged the silliness of my wagon. Tac is legit garbage lol. And I want him to know it. He’ll probably try to spite kill me for saying it but the dude was insufferable to play with in WCI and is insufferable here. Only pass is if he’s scum. Otherwise games are better when he doesn’t play lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
why tf make a message saying to vote Ekko rather than saying it in the thread? It’s not like there’s not a decent amount of people who want him lynched or anything
probably cowards lol
might be some filthy indie sending the message
always blame indies

I

Indigo

Good lol. I’m indie who adopted the town wincon, therefor Town bc my wincon is the EXACT same as town now.

I don’t actually think you’re garbage. A bit betrayed bc I feel I’m obviously going hard for town here.

Ultra could be scum. Ekko is big dumb but even he acknowledged the silliness of my wagon. Tac is legit garbage lol. And I want him to know it. He’ll probably try to spite kill me for saying it but the dude was insufferable to play with in WCI and is insufferable here. Only pass is if he’s scum. Otherwise games are better when he doesn’t play lol
why are you so prone to insults this game?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we could also like, investigate ratchet? idk

what are chances prof randomly picked gf
Why is this a pressing mattew now? Can't you, like, genewate a wead without being led by the nose by what is wikewy scum?

I'm stwuggwing to fiwtew mysewf now. Back to Footbaww.

Status
Not open for further replies.