Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im having fun and i encourage u to do so aswell. im not stopping u from hunting lol

id love to town together as well. im in chanrge of the indie department u and flower r incharge of mafia. looks like we have conflict of interest or smth lol

im not obstructing any of the enjoyment. just having a good time and chill game
I want to win. If you’re town and intentionally making it harder for me to win, it’s decreasing my enjoyment of playing with you lol.

Anyway I can’t make you play to your wincon for real if Town. I can lynch you and flame you post game if you have much to say about your lynch

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not at all! nothing changed from day 1 to day 2 in terms of how i play

i dont even know if i am being suspected of being a teammate with polar or not lol
Yes, you were doing the same day 1 too.

I told you I didn't think you were Orange with Polar. It's not completely impossible - if I'm to accept that you think it's okay to play like this as town then I can also accept you think it's okay to play like this within a scum team, but it wouldn't be my first assumption.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But you have lol, repeatedly you've suggested that suspicion is reasonable which is a defence of the assertion. You might not have actually committed to the position, but you've spent far more time defending it than you have arguing any player is scum or doing really anything else outside of your unfunny "kill indies" thing. If you want me to believe that you don't even hold this position despite defending it, then what does that say about your motivations for this game?

Frankly, if you're town I think you are undermining the game outright.
no i didnt lol
i always come around and say that u r likely more town than not
if u think even a bit of suspicion isnt warranted u r honestly delusional lol

Ratchet

no i didnt lol
i always come around and say that u r likely more town than not
if u think even a bit of suspicion isnt warranted u r honestly delusional lol
I haven't claimed that suspicion isn't warranted. That's not the argument I'm making at all. What you're doing is defending said suspicion, and then refusing to commit to that position. You've spent more time defending the suspicion than you have trying to find scum. If it's not even a position you hold, then the conclusion I have to draw is that your interests lie in performative arguments over eliminating threats to the town. It would honestly be a much better look for you if you did have a scum read on my slot.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its probably because i keep talking back that u get the impression that i disagree or pushing for u as scum

ive always been saying u guys r self resolving / more likely town than not

Ratchet

ill always flex and say

hey man i aint the one voting on town rn

just sayin
I mean, if you're town as far as I'm concerned you're scum with a town PM. No part of your play has been what I would consider pro town. I'm perfectly okay with accepting a mislynch there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, if you're town as far as I'm concerned you're scum with a town PM. No part of your play has been what I would consider pro town. I'm perfectly okay with accepting a mislynch there.
oh no!
but i have not voted a single town this game. i am until now playing 100% to my wincon of eliminating all threats to town

we've been through this before and u know my take on it

Ratchet

its probably because i keep talking back that u get the impression that i disagree or pushing for u as scum

ive always been saying u guys r self resolving / more likely town than not
The problem here is that you say this, but then your actions are to defend suspicion when you simultaneously claim that you disagree with it. I'm not saying it's impossible to agree with the formation of an argument and not the conclusion, but not only have you demonstrated none of the sort of analysis that would be required to make that acceptable, specifically when it comes to motivations behind it, but you've defended the argument (that you disagree with) more than you have doing almost anything else in the game (second only to voting for an Indie lynch). That presents an issue - you refuse to hold a position, but you want to try and ensure said position is accepted. I can see scum motivation there quite easily - if it goes over you can point to your position and say you had no involvement with it, and if it doesn't it at least poses a distraction of sorts. What is the town motivation? I can't really see it - it's borderline trolling.

I really thought we were about to steam roll when we came together with Ultra to lynch Polar and hit. Bit of a set back today was momentum wise I feel lol.

A minor set back nothing more

Also, there were multiple things to respond to in that post, you responded to possibly the least significant part of it. You're not really helping me read your intentions here.
You have placed the burden of expectation on me that I trust both you and Prof unconditionally and that I come up with the most charitable explanation possible for protecting non-town while giving me nothing

So uh, not compelled to help you along any further in "reading my intentions here" IMO it's pretty straightforward, you're currently doing mental gymnastics to justify why I should be lynched over an outted SK/Lyncher

🧐

Ratchet

You have placed the burden of expectation on me that I trust both you and Prof unconditionally and that I come up with the most charitable explanation possible for protecting non-town while giving me nothing

So uh, not compelled to help you along any further in "reading my intentions here" IMO it's pretty straightforward, you're currently doing mental gymnastics to justify why I should be lynched over an outted SK/Lyncher

🧐
But I haven't remotely done this Ultra! All I'm asking of you is that you prove a process that, if town, you must have gone through already - that you've considered the motivations behind it and came to at least a strong leaning that the scum motivation is more plausibly at play than the town one.

I haven't voted Odd to win the duel. I explicitly said we should ignore the duel. Why is that the hold up here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur free to think that i only vote indies as scum but i meaaan

nothing pleases me more than mislynching townies when im scum lol

"wifom!" they will say

"hmph" i respond

you know maybe u also need to sit down and figure the motive of this ss scum because lynching indies just gives more time to find mafia via night actions while eliminating the random uncontrollable variable of indies

now add to the equation that this is SRM and as such mech dictates 90% of the game so my actions are simply the low risk decent reward play

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur free to think that i only vote indies as scum but i meaaan

nothing pleases me more than mislynching townies when im scum lol

"wifom!" they will say

"hmph" i respond

you know maybe u also need to sit down and figure the motive of this ss scum because lynching indies just gives more time to find mafia via night actions while eliminating the random uncontrollable variable of indies

now add to the equation that this is SRM and as such mech dictates 90% of the game so my actions are simply the low risk decent reward play
for town i mean obv

Status
Not open for further replies.