Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn‘t care less about insults anymore at this point, though. Games are supposed to be fun, so I‘m just gonna vibe :blobdj:. Throw all the insults you have at me. If you need that to feel better and to feed your ego, it‘s pathetic, but you‘re welcome to do so.
nah, not really, like asshole is just an asshole, game or not

Emil

Certified Memelord
and idk why r u asking me this i said i think u guys r town / self resolving and i voted solely to confirm if prof is votable or not

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
just read the first paragraph
exactly. people dont put thoughts on it lol. thats what town do
ur fully aware of that and shudnt be surprising to u that u r being suspected for it
Establishing motivation should be one of the first processes of thought. What are you even arguing here?

What results? Are you capable of holding an interaction without having to bait an inflammatory response. I get it - you don't like me, I don't care Ekko. If you're town how about helping me find that instead of... this?
I think you could be - you're not conceding that so you tell me what value is there. You can start by qualifying your suspicion.
Your case on me relies entirely on me making a sudden observation out of circumstance when Fuji didn't update the player list with Prof dead. That's just called a sanity check

It does come off as there being more under the hood here, specifically my constant insinuations at btfo'ing blue as a consideration

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, qualify this then. What previous games - my track record is more accurate than not, I believe. So where is this coming from? It is personal lol - I've noticed it before and you gaslight me by saying it's totally not there. I think it's pretty obvious to see to be honest. It's pretty sad.
literally last game for one...

Ratchet

Your case on me relies entirely on me making a sudden observation out of circumstance when Fuji didn't update the player list with Prof dead. That's just called a sanity check

It does come off as there being more under the hood here, specifically my constant insinuations at btfo'ing blue as a consideration
No it doesn't- that's one part of it. You're going to have to actually qualify what you're attempting to argue - you earlier tried to float out the idea and when you couldn't hold your own in defending the insinuation you passed it off as a joke and left it at that. Why does me not wanting to lynch Blue mean I must be scum, which is what your argument boils down to.

Ratchet

literally last game for one...
On what? I won't claim I had a good game, but how does one bad game prove your claim? Literally everyone has them. Not to mention, that game I didn't get most of the lynches I wanted when I wanted them. If you're going to claim I'm a bad player, which you are, you're going to have to evidence it. Otherwise it's just arguing from personal motivations.

No it doesn't- that's one part of it. You're going to have to actually qualify what you're attempting to argue - you earlier tried to float out the idea and when you couldn't hold your own in defending the insinuation you passed it off as a joke and left it at that. Why does me not wanting to lynch Blue mean I must be scum, which is what your argument boils down to.
I think already explained your possible motive here for capturing him, in detail, because you sided with him after I offered to basically steal his role and get all the benefits and transfer them to myself without having to deal with indie nonsense, gave you half my role details, tried multiple angles to try and work with me, tried to offer forming an informstion superhighway between you/prof

And your response to me was

"Nah bra"

Status
Not open for further replies.