Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its about this day i think u r pushing town and a person i read town lol

i mean its multiball so scum hunting isnt really hard but u feel like ultra and prof have been cooking alot on thread to where i think they r town or self resolving

i think sheeping u is pretty meh. results speak for themselves
What results? Are you capable of holding an interaction without having to bait an inflammatory response. I get it - you don't like me, I don't care Ekko. If you're town how about helping me find that instead of... this?
Why do my posts have to be valuable, thought I was scum
I think you could be - you're not conceding that so you tell me what value is there. You can start by qualifying your suspicion.

i think ultras opposition is more riled up than he is acctually. ratchet even called his frustration timid
Eh. It‘s normal to be pissed when you‘re seriously pushed over nonsense.

But well, Ultra‘s response is to attack a player personally over a joke vote, so that actually does look kinda horrendous :kayneshrug:.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Blue is not mafia
ok so r u accusing ratchet of mafia thats getting blue and prof to his side then?

there is nothing saying why this cant be the case tbh

not sure why they are angry about being suspected when prof was outright lying

its only natural to be suspected

i get that maybe they shudnt be todays yeet but the way they think we shud treat them as confirmed is a tad unnatural

that said. when in doubt. yeet blue

Emil

Certified Memelord
What results? Are you capable of holding an interaction without having to bait an inflammatory response. I get it - you don't like me, I don't care Ekko. If you're town how about helping me find that instead of... this?
I think you could be - you're not conceding that so you tell me what value is there. You can start by qualifying your suspicion.
the result of u pushing me is bad
the results from previous games tell me clearly i shudnt be sheeping u
im not making shit up m8
its just the reality of it..nothing personal.

u want me to lie to u and say hey flower u shud sheep ratchet he is always gonna be right??

Emil

Certified Memelord
also fyi i have 0 interest in making myself readable town
0 interest in being an open book

im interested in just doing what i want without pushing it and if i get yeeted or if turn out right ill just heindsight knowledge it

and im interested in surviving

and im interested in solving game via mech

and im interested in having fun

But well, Ultra‘s response is to attack a player personally over a joke vote, so that actually does look kinda horrendous :kayneshrug:.
Of course it looks horrendous to you, you're incapable of considering other players perspectives. You'd probably ragequit at this point lol. Doesn't matter, vote how you'd like, just don't go crying afterward

Ratchet

not sure why they are angry about being suspected when prof was outright lying
The issue is you haven't given any thought to the motivation behind this.

Squarely, there is no specific gain from claiming to be dead while secretly being alive. It's too easily veritable. I assume I don't need to substantiate that any further.

Therefore you should then be thinking "what would the gain from this be"? I don't think the actual answer is too hard to theory craft to be honest - he isn't truly dead, just effectively dead.

The crux here is he doesn't really gain anything as scum from hiding this. What would stop him from just claimi g all this straight up? The obvious value as town is to not reveal all the cards he has to play, that's compared to having a more elaborate and thus convincing claim as scum.

I couldn‘t care less about insults anymore at this point, though. Games are supposed to be fun, so I‘m just gonna vibe :blobdj:. Throw all the insults you have at me. If you need that to feel better and to feed your ego, it‘s pathetic, but you‘re welcome to do so.

Emil

Certified Memelord

well idk about that. ratchet nor prof are awagon n rn

Ratchet

the result of u pushing me is bad
the results from previous games tell me clearly i shudnt be sheeping u
im not making shit up m8
its just the reality of it..nothing personal.

u want me to lie to u and say hey flower u shud sheep ratchet he is always gonna be right??
Okay, qualify this then. What previous games - my track record is more accurate than not, I believe. So where is this coming from? It is personal lol - I've noticed it before and you gaslight me by saying it's totally not there. I think it's pretty obvious to see to be honest. It's pretty sad.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The issue is you haven't given any thought to the motivation behind this.

Squarely, there is no specific gain from claiming to be dead while secretly being alive. It's too easily veritable. I assume I don't need to substantiate that any further.

Therefore you should then be thinking "what would the gain from this be"? I don't think the actual answer is too hard to theory craft to be honest - he isn't truly dead, just effectively dead.

The crux here is he doesn't really gain anything as scum from hiding this. What would stop him from just claimi g all this straight up? The obvious value as town is to not reveal all the cards he has to play, that's compared to having a more elaborate and thus convincing claim as scum.
just read the first paragraph
exactly. people dont put thoughts on it lol. thats what town do
ur fully aware of that and shudnt be surprising to u that u r being suspected for it

Status
Not open for further replies.