Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said the vote is for the lolz. But Ratchet and Prof are clearly good and I hate all that pushing them. Your fault for getting riled up over nothing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so do u guys think i am red mafia or polar's teammate lol. both are wrong but just curious what i am being suspected of here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
tbf play off mech is ok in SRM
the first part tho eh
Again you have to constantly take shots even outside of interacting with me. Like what's the point? You insist that you have no issue with me and yet you make posts like this - clearly intended to bait a reaction. Like what am I dealing with here - you're supposed to be 27.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so do u guys think i am red mafia or polar's teammate lol. both are wrong but just curious what i am being suspected of here
Consigliere or Red. I don't think you'll be orange.

I don't think you flipping town would be the worst result either because you haven't scum hunted at all.

I literally said the vote is for the lolz. But Ratchet and Prof are clearly good and I hate all that pushing them. Your fault for getting riled up over nothing.
Ah yes, my fault that I have caught scum in site of your constant insistence that you are better than me at this game and then proceed to vote me over a literal outted indie

:gokulaugh:

You are getting worse at this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again you have to constantly take shots even outside of interacting with me. Like what's the point? You insist that you have no issue with me and yet you make posts like this - clearly intended to bait a reaction. Like what am I dealing with here - you're supposed to be 27.
its about this day i think u r pushing town and a person i read town lol

i mean its multiball so scum hunting isnt really hard but u feel like ultra and prof have been cooking alot on thread to where i think they r town or self resolving

i think sheeping u is pretty meh. results speak for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.