Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And again, this is where my extended haitus from circus affair games like these is possibly showing, because you make got stuff like a very mundane conclusion when I have some hang ups that you might consider low brow.

I assume when the host uses a definition "stump" it means STUMP. I assume when a WU declares a player is dead with no flip and then the OP proves otherwise, that is evidence that Prof merely doctored a write up. If I am missing some nuance here, then I'll take being called a dunce for this, but sincerely this is fake baloney bullshit and I find it easier to figure out a game when I remove these elements, personally, so yeah
You can't appeal to this sort of ignorance while simultaneously accepting that some things like terminology and concepts are going to be more loosely-defined than you would otherwise expect. Like your admitting that you understand this, and then refuse to accept it anyway. That *is* on you, and taken without TMI, could be seen as motivated.

Vote count 2 Day 2

Current vote count

Flower: Ekko > Reloaded > The Orca > Reloaded > Ekko > Melkor > Ekko
Ekko: Blue > Prof > Blue
Indigo: Ekko> Odd > The Orca > Reloaded > Prof > Ekko
TAC: Odd > Prof
The Orca: Sallucion > Ekko > Prof > Ekko
Ultra: Sallucion > Ratchet > The Orca > Zolo > Reloaded
Melkor: Ekko
Bakidou: Ekko > The Orca
Ratchet: Ekko > The Owca > Ultra > Ekko > Melkor
Reloaded: The Orca
Mathias: The Orca
Hayumi: Ekko > The Orca > Ekko
Red Night: The Orca > Reloaded > Prof
Cakewalker: The Orca > Ekko
Charlie: Ultra > Prof
AlwaysMind: The Orca
Luka: Hayumi > Ekko > The Orca

Ekko: 6
The Orca: 5
Melkor/Reloaded: 1

Votes for the duel:
Ekko: Ultra
Ultra: Ultra
Charlie: Ultra
Melkor : Ultra
Reloaded: Ultra
Sallucion: Ultra
Flower: Ultra > Odd
Hayumi: Ultra
Pot Goblin: UItra
Red Night: Ultra
Psyche: Odd
Cakewalker: Ultra
Indigo: Ultra > Odd
AlwaysMind: Odd

Ultra: 10
Odd: 4

DUEL VOTE: THE ULTRA
I refuse.

Vote Melkor.
I've skimmed over the west and the sheew siwwiness makes me not want to bothew wesponding to it.

Pwof's wole has been added to mine, he is functionawwy dead. The weason he is not *litewawwy* dead is because he takes the fiwst kiww fow me.

Vote: Ultra

I wefuse to bewieve Uwtwa couwdn't weason that pawt out, he is acting stupid to fuwthew his agenda.
vote odd to win duel
Vote Odd to win the duel.
Vote Lynch Ekkologix

Vote Odd to win duel
Vote: Ekkologix

This is the way.
Vote Odd to win.
Vote Ekko.

GN. I will be busy from now.
I never voted you <3
Post automatically merged:

Yay!

Agree they’re very much leaning into town
Vote lynch hayumi
Forgot everything from the slot but theyre scummy
Ekko* Nyaa (

Vote lynch Ekko Nyaa
Vote lynch Orca Nyaa x2

It wasn't really manipulated though - his role has fused with mine. He has no vote, he is functionally dead. He is technically alive, but that's about it.
I hear you, but how am I - Joe townie who plays games with vanilla townies - supposed to instantly discern that with the info before me? Fish climbing a tree, etc.

"i think" is different from "i know" lol

whoever claimed it why yall blaming us when u outing info u didnt need to
If I hadn’t flipped out and Ratchet hasn’t claimed, we are likely continuing to be pushed and a distraction.

Regardless. Why are you asking questions to the person you strongly should think is town vs actually scum hunting sus slots? If you’re town your priorities are ass backwards

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"i think" is different from "i know" lol

whoever claimed it why yall blaming us when u outing info u didnt need to
Because it was necessary- the argument was that Prof had intentionally mislead you all about it, when it was only slightly dishonest by claiming he was dead which is not technically true - the kill survival being the reason behind his actions. *You* were the one screaming at us that he lied and for that reason we should just accept being scum read. Disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.