Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because it was necessary- the argument was that Prof had intentionally mislead you all about it, when it was only slightly dishonest by claiming he was dead which is not technically true - the kill survival being the reason behind his actions. *You* were the one screaming at us that he lied and for that reason we should just accept being scum read. Disingenuous.
"screaming"

well, we were more concerned about the fact that a claimed *stump* can still receive messages and what not

also m8 how is prof gonna receive kills if ppl think he is dead and stump, absolute baloney lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I hear you, but how am I - Joe townie who plays games with vanilla townies - supposed to instantly discern that with the info before me? Fish climbing a tree, etc.
Because you have played enough of these games to know that this stuff is par for the course - it's not like I'm asking you to make these assumptions in your first SRM game.

You can't appeal to this sort of ignorance while simultaneously accepting that some things like terminology and concepts are going to be more loosely-defined than you would otherwise expect. Like your admitting that you understand this, and then refuse to accept it anyway. That *is* on you, and taken without TMI, could be seen as motivated.
Eh

Emil

Certified Memelord
u cant convince me the reason to lie about his death is to have him protect ratchet from a kill, unless the kill doesnt have to be fired at prof himself, at which case, it doesnt make a difference then if u claim that he is alive or not

the WU was an outright lie, you are just lying. whether u r town or scum lying is still TBA

u cant convince me the reason to lie about his death is to have him protect ratchet from a kill, unless the kill doesnt have to be fired at prof himself, at which case, it doesnt make a difference then if u claim that he is alive or not

the WU was an outright lie, you are just lying. whether u r town or scum lying is still TBA
Say it in dead chat lol.

Because you have played enough of these games to know that this stuff is par for the course - it's not like I'm asking you to make these assumptions in your first SRM game.
You're asking me to accept silly things without hesitation, but act appalled that I am coming to my own silly conclusions. Thing is, once you open a can of worms with a lie, who's to say he didn't cult you and death tailor polar etc etc

All this is to say you will never get me to subscribe to the idea that pointing to objectively verifiable information is a crime of mine, sorry I ruined your dastardly scheming, maybe try scheming harder.

Ratchet

"screaming"

well, we were more concerned about the fact that a claimed *stump* can still receive messages and what not

also m8 how is prof gonna receive kills if ppl think he is dead and stump, absolute baloney lol
It wasn't about Prof receiving kills. The goal wasn't for Prof to bait kills, it was to not establish that Prof will take the first kill on me, for me. You've spent far more time on this than is due - what's your problem?

And yes, screaming - you repeatedly claimed he had lied and that's why votes are fair game. To be honest, I might just switch my vote back to you - your arguments are unsound.

Ratchet

You're asking me to accept silly things without hesitation, but act appalled that I am coming to my own silly conclusions. Thing is, once you open a can of worms with a lie, who's to say he didn't cult you and death tailor polar etc etc

All this is to say you will never get me to subscribe to the idea that pointing to objectively verifiable information is a crime of mine, sorry I ruined your dastardly scheming, maybe try scheming harder.
Who is dastardly scheming? Delusional, at best.

It wasn't about Prof receiving kills. The goal wasn't for Prof to bait kills, it was to not establish that Prof will take the first kill on me, for me. You've spent far more time on this than is due - what's your problem?

And yes, screaming - you repeatedly claimed he had lied and that's why votes are fair game. To be honest, I might just switch my vote back to you - your arguments are unsound.
He is perfectly happy to spend a ton of time on this but not hunting scum lol.

Odd

Who is dastardly scheming? Delusional, at best.
Prof's scheming really.

What he really should have done is actually died and then set his ability to auto revive at a predefined time, therefore he could dodge both hostile abilities and have a verifiable death in the OP. Too bad he's a nen amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.