Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It wasn't about Prof receiving kills. The goal wasn't for Prof to bait kills, it was to not establish that Prof will take the first kill on me, for me. You've spent far more time on this than is due - what's your problem?

And yes, screaming - you repeatedly claimed he had lied and that's why votes are fair game. To be honest, I might just switch my vote back to you - your arguments are unsound.
then it doesnt matter if u say he is stump or not, it makes 0 difference. its not some big secret to hide. yall playing it in a shady way, it looks cool from ur perspective, but it doesnt transition as well to us because of the element of dishonesty about the claim being present. most of this require us to just have good faith and expect a self resolve or something

btw whats else is there to discuss now anyway that doesnt involve trying to look too deep and reading back and isoing and actually trying to play thread in an SRM

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Prof's scheming really.

What he really should have done is actually died and then set his ability to auto revive at a predefined time, therefore he could dodge both hostile abilities and have a verifiable death in the OP. Too bad he's a nen amateur.
See you're already walking it back. You're posturing Ultra - you're trying to defend your reasoning, which by itself was at best tunnel-visioned, by presenting the idea that it was all a silly scheme and you had no chance of coming to the correct answer, while also accepting that there was no scheme and it was all just a construct of SRM you couldn't reasonably anticipate. Utter dross.

Emil

Certified Memelord
imagine lying to players as indie then kekmalding about being suspected lol

whats funnier is suspecting the people that could come around to seeing u as saying the truth

its bunch of irony into one

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
seems like u just said it was needed because we were screaming about it??
I said Prof taking the kill for me being claimed was required. I did not say that the whole idea was to bait a kill, and that this was all by design for that. I just told you that the point was to not make it clear that the first kill on me will be tanked by Prof.

You literally just argued that it didn't need to be claimed, and then bait and switched your argument wherein you are now trying to make it about whether the idea was to bait kills on Prof or not. Are you not even capable of following your own responses, Ekko? Do I need to get the quotes to help you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I said Prof taking the kill for me being claimed was required. I did not say that the whole idea was to bait a kill, and that this was all by design for that. I just told you that the point was to not make it clear that the first kill on me will be tanked by Prof.

You literally just argued that it didn't need to be claimed, and then bait and switched your argument wherein you are now trying to make it about whether the idea was to bait kills on Prof or not. Are you not even capable of following your own responses, Ekko? Do I need to get the quotes to help you?
ah okay i see @ first paragraph

nah im good first paragraph is right, the only position i'll hold is that it wasnt really required but transparency is welcomed ~

See you're already walking it back. You're posturing Ultra - you're trying to defend your reasoning, which by itself was at best tunnel-visioned, by presenting the idea that it was all a silly scheme and you had no chance of coming to the correct answer, while also accepting that there was no scheme and it was all just a construct of SRM you couldn't reasonably anticipate. Utter dross.
I pointed out information for the benefit of our vigilant town citizens. You're acting as if me not coming to the exact correct conclusion in roleplayfia, instantly, means I'm scum. Assuming what you're saying is correct, at least, you should be able to see that it's not really so straightforward? Considering literally everyone else was confused by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.