Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think him just offloading his abilities last second didn't come across as carrot on a stick as much as letting go of his luggage he won't need. He hasn't been too impressive either, but unless his amp explicitly has some backfired condition him doing this shit is probably just town.
I forgot he did this from my speed read lol (I was sort of speed reading with the main purpose to come fight y’all some more than digest what I was reading and process it kek)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no - reread again, what wasnt there is enough solving for me to get a solid town read of u, u had alot of posts ratchet, u didnt make much impression on me as prof/ultra did.

because im not THAT confident on it and i think letting yall self resolve isn't outright a terrible idea and protecting the person who i thought was the main reason for polar's lynch (ultra) was a very appealing option
Let's talk about that - why was Ultra the main reason for Polar's lynch. I think it was very clearly the voting block Prof had built up, so I'm not sure why you have a different impression.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i guess since ud demand it all in one sentence - you had a decent bit of a solving but it wasnt enough for me to get a solid read of u, as compared to the lots of effort i saw from prof and ultra

id say i had u null/town, closer to just null. dont really remember cuz i didnt care much to analyse lots of shits

i had ultra and prof lean town

dont remember if this was before or after prof's claim. in any case had him as non mafia

i think vouch aside, ur much more likely to be town now, also partially because i think i stopped a kill on u, but generally this entire talk we've been having at fken what 4 am for you? is likely just town ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'll let u sleep we can pick it up tomorrow, good talk

i am happy with u and prof as town

i havent had anything to add but answering questions for awhile

Ratchet

i think vouch aside, ur much more likely to be town, also partially because i think i stopped a kill on u, but generally this entire talk we've been having at fken what 4 am for you? is likely just town ratchet
It's kind of funny that you make this read now, because it was the kind of consideration I was looking for earlier that you insisted was both dumb and flattering myself or whatever your snit was. It didn't really matter what your overall conclusion was, just that you'd taken some effort into actually demonstrating that you have given my alignment thought. It wasn't present at the time, but see, you can do it when you try.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh and the reverse is also true btw, polar had ultra as hard scum reads and pushed him, more into playing toward ultra being town

u can argue giga bussing like last game tho but i dont have a reason to assume that yet

Ratchet

You haven't read any of end of day day 1, have you?

Prof had Flower, Reloaded and Indigo voting with him. Well, to be fair, Indigo put it on me because he moved his vote from Polar and then back to it, but the point remains. This was the largest reason Polar was lynched. There was a clear effort in spinning a wagon elsewhere. Could be from silly town or brash scum. But it was there. Ultra, for his part, had all but despaired and rolled over with his Polar push not getting traction.

This isn't to say Ultra doesn't get credit. Not at all. But to claim he was the reason Polar was lynched, was simply not true, and I think even Ultra would concede as much.

Of course I'd take all credit because Prof mobilised the votes based on who I said to lynch, but I'm far too humble for that.

Prof had Flower, Reloaded and Indigo voting with him. Well, to be fair, Indigo put it on me because he moved his vote from Polar and then back to it, but the point remains. This was the largest reason Polar was lynched. There was a clear effort in spinning a wagon elsewhere. Could be from silly town or brash scum. But it was there. Ultra, for his part, had all but despaired and rolled over with his Polar push not getting traction.

This isn't to say Ultra doesn't get credit. Not at all. But to claim he was the reason Polar was lynched, was simply not true, and I think even Ultra would concede as much.

Of course I'd take all credit because Prof mobilised the votes based on who I said to lynch, but I'm far too humble for that.
@Luka is forgotten

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's kind of funny that you make this read now, because it was the kind of consideration I was looking for earlier that you insisted was both dumb and flattering myself or whatever your snit was. It didn't really matter what your overall conclusion was, just that you'd taken some effort into actually demonstrating that you have given my alignment thought. It wasn't present at the time, but see, you can do it when you try.
but it was my read for awhile tho, we only voted prof for vote count. it wasnt a vote to yeet

I was honestly so happy with that team effort after the flip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.