Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t really believe this.

That’s easy to say when I passed the vote check. Especially a few people were for sure serious
maybe the other ppl sused u
i wanted to see if u r votable

if u were, there is a chance we might prioritize u over blue for the lie, not as much tho as u r solving more than him

it was surprising people jumped on ur wagon but never on blue's

Emil

Certified Memelord
You haven't read any of end of day day 1, have you?

Prof had Flower, Reloaded and Indigo voting with him. Well, to be fair, Indigo put it on me because he moved his vote from Polar and then back to it, but the point remains. This was the largest reason Polar was lynched. There was a clear effort in spinning a wagon elsewhere. Could be from silly town or brash scum. But it was there. Ultra, for his part, had all but despaired and rolled over with his Polar push not getting traction.

This isn't to say Ultra doesn't get credit. Not at all. But to claim he was the reason Polar was lynched, was simply not true, and I think even Ultra would concede as much.

Of course I'd take all credit because Prof mobilised the votes based on who I said to lynch, but I'm far too humble for that.
there r posts i missed in day 1, and i never go back to read posts, thats my shit poster way

i just recall mid/late day 1 where ultra polar had some posts to each other

i recall couple of ppl calling polar weak, i recall flower (?) asking ultra about polar

and i recall nibel being a counter wagon

thats more or less the extension of it

anyway not making excuse for my play, i had polar as null and couldnt care less muster a read on him with the amount of effort i intended to put. good job for the lynch who ever was accountable etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.