Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I notice a severe lack of discussion about ME in this thread
The last 100 posts have not once discussed my slot and I feel as though I deserve at least 99% of the attention

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not gonna accept this current horeshit if it’s the new standard lol. Play for real. I’m a competitor and one of the things I enjoyed about playing with you was you being one too.
bro its SRM are u being forreal

do u know the amount of random shit that fks up the game in SRM

dont make the mistake of trying too hard

come to OLF, we play forreal there

bro its SRM are u being forreal

do u know the amount of random shit that fks up the game in SRM

dont make the mistake of trying too hard

come to OLF, we play forreal there
Guess what. We lynched Polar D1 without mech lol.

Idc if SRM games are swinging and prone to some fuckery. I want to win anyway. Don’t believe there’s such thing as trying too hard. (Not that I always gives exactly 100% but 100% is still the ideal)

Emil

Certified Memelord
You don't treat everyone like that. But let me put that aside - why do you think that's an acceptable way to be? It's not pleasant. You're not some edgy 14 year old any more, Ekko. Why would you happily manufacture yourself to be obnoxious and unpleasant? Maybe it's time you started being a bit better towards others. I'm not saying people can't be abrasive, but you actively go out of your way to ruin the experience certain other people have when it comes to engaging with you. There is no need for it.
i dont go out of my away to ruin ppl's experience, but some ppl just happen to be too sensitive to wat i say and i can hurt people's feeling accidentally without knowing because i have a high tolerance i expect ppl to do as well subconciously

i can say our interaction was mostly a waste of time because u keep asking stuff over and over and u wudnt like that

Status
Not open for further replies.