Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to know the reasons that push toward a Ekkologix lynch. I believe I have missed quite some posts about it in the night. Could someone elaborate about this a bit ?
I mean, other than constant indie hunting? Not much personally. D1, fine, we had no deaths, no flips, going after indie could be playing safe. After seeing Polar flip, you'd think he'd start looking in that direction.

Yes, that one should be it.
I mean, and you think you can put in material to get that thing? .-.

Thread control is monopoly of the Puppet Regime again now that we have wrestled back thread control from Ultra’s attempted coup.
I like how you’re able to control the game when you’re not even in the game.
Why me?

Anyway @ORCA has opened a chat with me, but I do not see his role there. He says there he uprgraded Ultra's next move and made Hayumi immune to redirects.

I see. Orca aligned with Ultra.

Yes, that one should be it.

Because despite not being inactive, all he does this game is indie hunting. Even though we know the indies since day 1 I believe.

Also, @Psylocke @T-Pein™ @Mr. Reloaded why are you voting indie that grants wishes for a lynch over hunting scum?

Hmmm, what if both Ekko and Orca are mafia on the same team, hence why Ekko refuses to vote Orca but Orca votes Ekko because out of those two, Orca has a better role.

vote lynch Orca

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't you have any leads on your own? Not even one person?

I see that you are tagging people to explain their vote on you like a broken record. As I mentioned, your almost entire content in this game has been focused on indie hunting, I have been thinking since yesterday you are scum and I do not see a reason to change my mind. Who do you think is scum this game.

Yes, very stupid. Ekko is leading the lynch and other people (like Psy) are following.

I was not online EOD yesterday. Pot was not participating in the thread yesterday but was active in hurt and heal game. Today I recall someone (@Flower?) vouched for Pot based on mechanics. I am also happy with voting Ekko right now.
spoken like a true AI

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why in the flying f*** are you guys voting Blue here when TAC literally claimed a kill on him, and the kill can‘t be verified either when he gets lynched before then? That‘s so dumb I can‘t even.
well i dont think TAC's kill will work, stop being doomb flowa. blue didnt even feel it coming, and he was jailed. even without the jail he wud tank it

if u have a better direction go for it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just caught up barely after a night but it is Ekko vs Ultra vs Ratchet and Prof right now mostly.

Ekko is most likely scum out of these.

I am suss of people voting Blue right now who is confirmed indie, over hunting scum. Especially that Blue was apparently targetted by a kill.

wat r u gonna do when i flip town? u arent thinking beyond he is hunting indies = he is scum as if its hard to hunt scum in multiball

Emil

Certified Memelord
not to mention yeeting indies rn is the low risk decent reward play

again i mention - nobody dares oppose the math i brought, but they still think its bad to yeet indies

bad!

Emil

Certified Memelord
I like how you’re able to control the game when you’re not even in the game.

I see. Orca aligned with Ultra.

Hmmm, what if both Ekko and Orca are mafia on the same team, hence why Ekko refuses to vote Orca but Orca votes Ekko because out of those two, Orca has a better role.

vote lynch Orca
i think melkor has a higher chance to be non town than orca

and blue has a higher chance to be non town than both

to anyone capable of doing basic math, the logical vote shud be blue

Emil

Certified Memelord
none of the people voting me are actually hunting scum as far as i see, none of them have questions for me either

the ones to actually engage with me arent voting me

im going to just blame and flame town leaders for allowing such bullshit tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
so far ive given double action to what is likely town
ive attempted to protect from kills what is likely town
and ive been voting nothing but non town

my track record is almost perfect, and im getting yeeted for it lol

hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.