Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't you have any leads on your own? Not even one person?

i might be leading
also idk if orca is scum so im gonna vote a confirmed non town

in the meantime id like if @The Orca can explain why they r voting me for a starte

or if any of u can @Hayumi @Lord Melkor @CakeWalker (if u stop trolling, otherwise ignore it dw about it)
I see that you are tagging people to explain their vote on you like a broken record. As I mentioned, your almost entire content in this game has been focused on indie hunting, I have been thinking since yesterday you are scum and I do not see a reason to change my mind. Who do you think is scum this game.

Why in the flying f*** are you guys voting Blue here when TAC literally claimed a kill on him, and the kill can‘t be verified either when he gets lynched before then? That‘s so dumb I can‘t even.
Yes, very stupid. Ekko is leading the lynch and other people (like Psy) are following.

I gave you part of the reasoning earlier, which you've ignored. But mainly, it's around your play end of day yesterday. Why did you vote Pot Goblin, and where has that push gone today?
I was not online EOD yesterday. Pot was not participating in the thread yesterday but was active in hurt and heal game. Today I recall someone (@Flower?) vouched for Pot based on mechanics. I am also happy with voting Ekko right now.

I’d like to know the reasons that push toward a Ekkologix lynch. I believe I have missed quite some posts about it in the night. Could someone elaborate about this a bit ?

Ehm, investigative one?

Yes, that one should be it.

I’d like to know the reasons that push toward a Ekkologix lynch. I believe I have missed quite some posts about it in the night. Could someone elaborate about this a bit ?
Because despite not being inactive, all he does this game is indie hunting. Even though we know the indies since day 1 I believe.

Also, @Psylocke @T-Pein™ @Mr. Reloaded why are you voting indie that grants wishes for a lynch over hunting scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.