British people acting like Rotherham was a shocking thing that only happens because of muslims cracks me up. You had Jimmy Savile you freaks. One of the most respected people in England, Stephen Fry, wrote and staged a play romanticizing gay rape between a 13 year old and a teacher and it got zero controversy. The entire British culture is obsessed with pedophilia. The police are afraid to go after it not because they're PC, but because theyre also fucking kids.
Don't get me wrong. I feel like there are predators in society, in all walks of life. But to equate my entire argument to "they're all rapists" is completely, utterly wrong.

Their dead beloved queen, protected and defended her pedophile son. Yet they have the nerve to yap about anyone being a nonsense
And I despise that prick, Andrew, and the majority of the British public do too.

But do the Islamists revile their prophet, who was also a paedophile? No.

Ultimately, if Palestinians want to play the "we're the indigenous people of the land and everyone else can fuck off" then people in other countries have equal rights to do that to migrants, no? Or is there a double-standard there? I don't even want all of them deported, unlike Palestine who would be more than happy to Israel flooded in blood. Just those who refuse to integrate with my home.

I have no doubt that your understanding of the Quaran is superior to my own. I have not made it a focal point of my life, and, despite our clear difference in faith AND politics, I respect that you actually approached me with a long-form argument. Thank you. Allow my rebuttal.

The last part intrigues me. Those who disbelieve the laws of said land, or creed, should be driven out should they be willing to commit violence. Should this apply wholesale across the world in areas where terrorism in the name of Islam has taken place? You could argue that, by your own scripture, that Islam has no place in the West by this self-same dogma. Yet, somehow, you would not abide by Islam being driven out of Western states, would you? If not, why do you agree with these words?
First of all, the thing you were trying to imply was proven wrong.

Now, you want to extrapolate and make it an issue of "spread of religion".
It is a different matter and brings us to tolerance.

Again, the context in verse was of war and previous oppression.
Even in the explanation, it is stated that "...something he was stopped from doing a year before by the disbelievers of Makkah".

So, to answer your question within the context of the verse you quoted, are Muslims oppressing non-Muslims in Western countries?

Why would non-Muslims drive out Muslims from Western countries if they are not causing hindrance in the way they follow their religion?

Your pretext was proven wrong, and all you are currently implying is that Muslims should be driven out of Western countries. Am I right?

Even in the explanation, it is stated that "...something he was stopped from doing a year before by the disbelievers of Makkah".

So, to answer your question within the context of the verse you quoted, are Muslims oppressing non-Muslims in Western countries?

Why would non-Muslims drive out Muslims from Western countries if they are not causing hindrance in the way they follow their religion?

Your pretext was proven wrong, and all you are currently implying is that Muslims should be driven out of Western countries. Am I right?
He wants to kick the ladder, fair and square.

What thoughts? How would i do that in a single paragraph?
Start with the most disturbing one. Or the one you feel most confident about.

And i dont really care anyway, im 99% sure ive heard all the mental gymnastics you would throw at me before anyway, because i listened to islamic apologists and scholars for countless hours
Heard from who? Do you want to pass the opportunity to hear it directly from a Sunni Muslim?

Honestly, the amount of posts of dead children I keep seeing everyday is shocking. I've never seen a conflict with so many brutally killed children like this before, especially in such a short space of time. Only malice can prompt someone to call these murders 'surgical' and 'precise'
We do our best to minimize civilian casualties, we just don't see those children as civilians.

Yes. They're marching on London on fucking Remembrance Day, a sacred time for our nation, uncaring for our customs or culture. That is, in of itself, a form of oppression.

Not causing a hindrance? They are literally disrupting public order at present in their protests for Palastine and calling for fucking Jihad. There are people in this nation that are terrified of what is to come.

Once again, painted with a broad brush. No, I believe those who do not respect the culture of the land they live in and follow Islam first should be deported. There are moderate Muslims, those who respect the customs and culture of this land. I posted a video of Iranian Brits who stood in protest of the Palestinian mob-support the other day and called them "true brits." It's not that simple -- but I'll also be clear. Islam is antithetical to Western Values, and if you wish to live in a country that follows democracy and freedom of speech, you have to actual respect those values and integrate.

Tbf Israel also bombed a US battleship without so much as a peep from the US so it's pointless to bring that stuff up
“Without so much as a peep”

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$28 million in 2022) to the U.S. government in compensation for the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($28.5 million in 2022) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($21.3 million in 2022) as the final settlement for material damage to the ship plus 13 years of interest.[9]
the U.S made them pay reparations to the families. Not sure if you know this, but we don’t go to war with Allies over shit like this

So the Jews did 9/11?

jesus what kind of antisemitic shit are you on. First it was that the nazis replaced the Jews now this? 💀
You're the only one saying this. I'm just pointing out how bad it looks to be 5 Israeli citizens in an unmarked white van with 5000 dollars in cash and box cutters, parked across from the collapsing towers, filming it and laughing and dancing. Anyone might get crazy ideas from that. Israel should have condemned them.

You're the only one saying this. I'm just pointing out how bad it looks to be 5 Israeli citizens in an unmarked white van with 5000 dollars in cash and box cutters, parked across from the collapsing towers, filming it and laughing and dancing. Anyone might get crazy ideas from that. Israel should have condemned them.
Nobody here is retarded, say what you want to say with your chest big boy

the U.S made them pay reparations to the families. Not sure if you know this, but we don’t go to war with Allies over shit like this
Shoot your allies fleeing in lifeboats from the ship you blew up, and then throw money at them to shut up. Very moral and good. America has gone to war over less. Maybe we should have.

"Here's money! Now stop crying over your dead son, hag!"

Unless you want me to use you when responding to your messages but talking about the US then don't use it yourself - you'll call me out for strawmaning and other debatelord buzzwords