as oppose to what exactly? Go to war with an ally?
You want blood for blood? Aren’t you criticizing Israel for doing the same shit?
Life has no price.
Bombing an ally which is flying his colors in the modern era is not a mistake, nor is okay to just apologise and give some money back.
There is no real explanation why that attack happened, but it's clear that if Israel is bombing his biggest ally, it's bizarr that that same ally keeps sending money to it.
I am not american, but i'd be disgusted of financing a genocidial state with my taxes.

as oppose to what exactly? Go to war with an ally?
You want blood for blood? Aren’t you criticizing Israel for doing the same shit?
Maybe don't fucking murder your allies in the first place lmao. Why does everyone who defends Israel act like theyre just uncontrollable wild dogs who lash out and maul anything nearby, but also act like that's a good thing?

Yeah I beat my wife! Maybe she should shut the fuck up and make my dinner! Yeah I threw my kid down the stairs and broke his arm, he didn't believe I was god's favorite! How dare you expect me to apologize for setting my grandmother on fire, she's harboring anti-me sentiment and deserved everything.

Life has no price.
Bombing an ally which is flying his colors in the modern era is not a mistake, nor is okay to just apologise and give some money back.
There is no real explanation why that attack happened, but it's clear that if Israel is bombing his biggest ally, it's bizarr that that same ally keeps sending money to it.
I am not american, but i'd be disgusted of financing a genocidial state with my taxes.
To this day that is disputed, with the consensus falling on the “probably a mistake” side.

Yes. They're marching on London on fucking Remembrance Day, a sacred time for our nation, uncaring for our customs or culture. That is, in of itself, a form of oppression.

Not causing a hindrance? They are literally disrupting public order at present in their protests for Palastine and calling for fucking Jihad. There are people in this nation that are terrified of what is to come.

Once again, painted with a broad brush. No, I believe those who do not respect the culture of the land they live in and follow Islam first should be deported. There are moderate Muslims, those who respect the customs and culture of this land. I posted a video of Iranian Brits who stood in protest of the Palestinian mob-support the other day and called them "true brits." It's not that simple -- but I'll also be clear. Islam is antithetical to Western Values, and if you wish to live in a country that follows democracy and freedom of speech, you have to actual respect those values and integrate.
You are saying completely irrelevant things now. This has nothing to do with religion.

It can be best described as regional issue. Just like some countries would have supported Ukraine against Russia.

When you bring Islam, you talk strictly about religion. Not some protests. Those protests are against a Genocide, which even human right watch and UN calls as an alarming situation, not to convert, stop, or halt the celebrations of your culture or religion.

The protests are not against the Remembrance Day. Plus, the United Kingdom has a history of taking in refugees. Not only Muslim ones. So, the government know better.

Likewise, we have 4 million Afghan refugees in my country. Their culture is not the same. They also complain about a lot of stuff.

To your surprise, USA has stopped 25,000 Afghanis from going back to Afghanistan:

ISLAMABAD: The United States embassy has issued letters to over 25,000 Afghan nationals under the process of relocation to and resettlement in America and shared their names with authorities in Pakistan, diplomatic and other sources told Dawn.

Source

Please try to understand when I say this:

These problems are created by the Western governments. The immigrants, Muslims or not, are not the real issue. The issue is what these Western superpowers have been doing in other countries (wars).

Take your time to understand this.

Dont mix religion in this issue. I can understand how you feel about this because I have experienced this type of scenario from immigrants, even if they are Muslim, the culture plays a big role.

But, big boys take responsibility for their actions. They dont abandon the people who were affected by the war.

To this day that is disputed, with the consensus falling on the “probably a mistake” side.
They shot people fleeing in lifeboats. It was not a one off. It was a sustained and directed attack. Ironic that the ones acting like we don't know the full story themselves don't know the full story.

Or maybe.... Maybe, like always, they're just lying, because they don't respect us or anyone else but their fellow cultists.

The fact that the Muslim world never speaks out only when it's against a Jewish state is evidence enough. No matter how much sophistry they spin or labels they attach, they despise the Jewish people with a passion.

What about the expulsion of Afghans from Pakistan? Where is the outcry about this?

You are saying completely irrelevant things now. This has nothing to do with religion.

It can be best described as regional issue. Just like some countries would have supported Ukraine against Russia.

When you bring Islam, you talk strictly about religion. Not some protests. Those protests are against a Genocide, which even human right watch and UN calls as an alarming situation, not to convert, stop, or halt the celebrations of your culture or religion.

The protests are not against the Remembrance Day. Plus, the United Kingdom has a history of taking in refugees. Not only Muslim ones. So, the government know better.

Likewise, we have 4 million Afghan refugees in my country. Their culture is not the same. They also complain about a lot of stuff.

To your surprise, USA has stopped 25,000 Afghanis from going back to Afghanistan:

ISLAMABAD: The United States embassy has issued letters to over 25,000 Afghan nationals under the process of relocation to and resettlement in America and shared their names with authorities in Pakistan, diplomatic and other sources told Dawn.

Source

Please try to understand when I say this:

These problems are created by the Western governments. The immigrants, Muslims or not, are not the real issue. The issue is what these Western superpowers have been doing in other countries (wars).

Take your time to understand this.

Dont mix religion in this issue. I can understand how you feel about this because I have experienced this type of scenario from immigrants, even if they are Muslim, the culture plays a big role.

But, big boys take responsibility for their actions. They dont abandon the people who were affected by the war.
It's war at this point. War has always happened. It doesn't matter who shot the first shot. I don't expect Palastine to roll over for Israel, but I also don't expect Israel to allow Palastine to take everything they have.

It's weakness, not strength, to cede your resources to others. It is a position of luxury to provide for everyone else. Britain's economy cannot weather the unmitigated immigration that is currently rampant on our shores.

I have only ever experienced true hatred for my culture from Islamic immigrants. Most Polish, Romanian, and other European ethnic minorities tend to show a respect for our customs. Meanwhile, WHEN I was transitioned, before detransitioned, I was physically assaulted by Muslim men with rocks. But they're peaceful, aren't they? Respectful. It's not their faith.

Oh, and you want the kicker?

Police were too fucking scared to do anything. Because if you go against a brown man you're a racist -- both in their minds and the minds of people like you lot who don't see the injustice, probably just due to your own internal biases.

Nah man, it happens so many times that at some point it’s just part of religion. Religion has it pros and cons, to view it as all good is naive
It's not all good but what do you ever expect someone to say in response when you pull some lines out of a 500 page book they literally tend to live and die for? I'm a very liberal person who's Muslim, but even I'm not going to go along with that lol. And I don't find cause to knock other beliefs either, just seems wise to let sleeping dogs lay.