Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think a big mistake was probably talking alot today, shud coast it out like yesterday

since talking alot puts me in the eyes of people that cant look beyond whats in front of them, they latch onto it

shows u why its not worth bothering in these games, the reward u get for playing the game versus not playing the game is not worth it at all

so far ive given double action to what is likely town
ive attempted to protect from kills what is likely town
and ive been voting nothing but non town

my track record is almost perfect, and im getting yeeted for it lol

hopeless
these are reasons to not lynch you

can you give reasons for lynching someone else? other than blue i mean

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i think its fair to latch onto someone talking alot if u have data saying they r scum, but i keep bringing the math and nobody questions it yet im being read scum because i am voting a confirmed non town

let this be a lesson for yall to stop sucking indies *insert not so kawaii word here*

i dont intend to defend myself at all (not that there is any case lol) and i dont intend to vote any counter wagon. my vote is rightfully where it shdu be, on the confirmed non town

Emil

Certified Memelord
these are reasons to not lynch you

can you give reasons for lynching someone else? other than blue i mean
sure will do tomorrow / after eliminating all indies, im not in a rush

im not programmed for it now

we have outed non town now, can solve the rest after they r gone

also i think its fair to latch onto someone talking alot if u have data saying they r scum, but i keep bringing the math and nobody questions it yet im being read scum because i am voting a confirmed non town

let this be a lesson for yall to stop sucking indies *insert not so kawaii word here*

i dont intend to defend myself at all (not that there is any case lol) and i dont intend to vote any counter wagon. my vote is rightfully where it shdu be, on the confirmed non town
if everyone listened to you last dp, we wouldn't have mafia flip though

im going to just blame and flame town leaders for allowing such bullshit tbh
You made your bed. You could go by policy by all I care until you go back to giving 50% effort lol

Flame yourself for not positioning yourself to be a town leader. Don’t pass the buck to someone else for your own hole this game.

shows u why its not worth bothering in these games, the reward u get for playing the game versus not playing the game is not worth it at all
Except you didn’t really. You wasted 500 posts arguing with people you thought had a very high chance to be Town, rather than use those posts to actually find scum.

And you can’t even say it was to solve our alignment after the very earliest of points bc you just keep repeating “No I think you’re town” like a broken robot.

You wanted to play ingenuine, this is what will come with it. Maybe if you’d played genuine I’d be able to do something to defend you rn or see value in keeping you around

Emil

Certified Memelord
i could also share while im here the first 3 events are likely pro town and as i mentioned b4 town shud not be worried about signing to them

i gain vague info on events that happen and the first 3 events seem good for town. they help us communicate or strenghten our roles

Emil

Certified Memelord
You made your bed. You could go by policy by all I care until you go back to giving 50% effort lol

Flame yourself for not positioning yourself to be a town leader. Don’t pass the buck to someone else for your own hole this game.

Except you didn’t really. You wasted 500 posts arguing with people you thought had a very high chance to be Town, rather than use those posts to actually find scum.

And you can’t even say it was to solve our alignment after the very earliest of points bc you just keep repeating “No I think you’re town” like a broken robot.

You wanted to play ingenuine, this is what will come with it. Maybe if you’d played genuine I’d be able to do something to defend you rn or see value in keeping you around
i am giving enough effort to vote a non town, just stop lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kind of where I'm at. I am of the belief that Ekko is Town, actually have him as a stronger town read than Ultra, but I can't really point to anything to appeal to his voters because all I'm possibly selling them is more of the same tomorrow. I do think the wagon will be worth cross examining, especially if someone like Melkor or even RA ends up being scum, but I'm not really sure on what basis I'm supposed to be defending Ekko from the lynch here beyond "It doesn't match my opinion".

Emil

Certified Memelord
most of the posts were answering ratchets questions btw, i been saying since the start of the interaction that i have nothing else to add beyond that the vote on prof was mostly to see the vote count

What do you mean?
welp, there's wagon on usopp and he would rather die to talk shet in dead chat than defending himself, are people voting him even thinking he's scum or are just annoyed? matthias asked why he's voted and noone could answer for like 1h

aand i'm not really sure on melkor who's pushing him now, kinda out of nowhere

this just looks like he's town talking bs for kekko reasons tbh

like there're 30 people here and less than 10 are even talking, but when it comes to votes, everyone shows up

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kind of where I'm at. I am of the belief that Ekko is Town, actually have him as a stronger town read than Ultra, but I can't really point to anything to appeal to his voters because all I'm possibly selling them is more of the same tomorrow. I do think the wagon will be worth cross examining, especially if someone like Melkor or even RA ends up being scum, but I'm not really sure on what basis I'm supposed to be defending Ekko from the lynch here beyond "It doesn't match my opinion".
u dont have the capability of leading so i dont expect much but ultra might be scum because he seems okay with this yeet / playing on the outside of it without touching it knowing full well its gonna be town flip

Status
Not open for further replies.