General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
For all the people insisting that it can’t happen, let me ask you this: Why is Oda giving the Flying 6 so much screentime if they’re gonna be taken out by side characters or just job to a stronger SH? The F6 have made an appearance in every chapter since 978. Does it really make sense for them to get that much screentime if one of them is gonna get beaten by borderline irrelevant background characters like Kiku, Izo, and Raizo?

For all the people insisting that it can’t happen, let me ask you this: Why is Oda giving the Flying 6 so much screentime if they’re gonna be taken out by side characters or just job to a stronger SH? The F6 have made an appearance in every chapter since 978. Does it really make sense for them to get that much screentime if one of them is gonna get beaten by borderline irrelevant background characters like Kiku, Izo, and Raizo?
Irrelevance doesn't have anything to do with strength. The biggest thing to ask is would it be consistent with what the story has shown thus far.

I’m talking about from a narrative perspective. You don’t show off the F6 every chapter if they’re gonna be beaten by someone irrelevant to the plot
But they would be relevant to the plot at the given instance though. If anything from a narrative perspective it would make far more sense for the F6 to be taking out by the Scabbards given their the one with more thematic reasons to bring down Kaido's crew

But they would be relevant to the plot at the given instance though. If anything from a narrative perspective it would make far more sense for the F6 to be taking out by the Scabbards given their the one with more thematic reasons to bring down Kaido's crew
Not true. None of the Flying 6 were there 20 years ago when their lord, Oden, was killed. The Scabbards probably hate the F6 just as much as they hate Apoo or Hawkins, which is to say that they probably don’t care about them that much. The matchups that make more sense for the Nine Scabbards are the Nine Numbers, Kanjuro, Fukurojuku, and then the nine of them all confront Kaido together and lose.

Not true. None of the Flying 6 were there 20 years ago when their lord, Oden, was killed. The Scabbards probably hate the F6 just as much as they hate Apoo or Hawkins, which is to say that they probably don’t care about them that much. The matchups that make more sense for the Nine Scabbards are the Nine Numbers, Kanjuro, Fukurojuku, and then the nine of them all confront Kaido together and lose.
I said from a thematic stand point. It wouldn't matter whether they where there or not the point is given that they belong to Kaido's crew the is more symbolism in them taking Kaido's forces down for them than the 6 SH's. Note I'm not saying this will happen given I believe they will face those ninja dudes, all I'm saying is being more relevant should not negate the power hierarchy you've set in your story. Remember DR.

Last edited:
I said from a thematic stand point. It wouldn't matter whether they where there or not the point is given that they belong to Kaido's crew the is more symbolism in them taking Kaido's forces down for them than the 6 SH's. Note I'm not saying this will happen given I believe they will face those ninja dudes, all I'm saying is being more relevant should not negate the power hierarchy you've set in your story. Remember DR.
Luffy entered Wano as the rumored “5th Emperor,” and Shanks even said that him and Luffy will be meeting soon. Don’t you think it makes sense for the SHs to prove themselves worthy of being a Yonko crew by the end of Wano?

SHs got sidelined in PH, SHs got sidelined in DR, only Luffy got a fight in WCI, and now the SHs should get sidelined again in Wano, the climax of the past 400 chapters of the story? That would be trash tier writing

Luffy entered Wano as the rumored “5th Emperor,” and Shanks even said that him and Luffy will be meeting soon. Don’t you think it makes sense for the SHs to prove themselves worthy of being a Yonko crew by the end of Wano?

SHs got sidelined in PH, SHs got sidelined in DR, only Luffy got a fight in WCI, and now the SHs should get sidelined again in Wano, the climax of the past 400 chapters of the story? That would be trash tier writing
Sure but that doesn't mean they have to be matched up against the flying 6 though. You can have the straw hats shine without having them face the flying 6.

The problem is that Oda wrote himself in a corner where he could either Sideline The Strawhats or he could sideline New World characters/Supernovas, this wouldn't be a problem if Oda knew how to balance things out and he has shown that he does have the ability to balance things out, Zou and some bits of WCI and PH are proofs of this

Wano seems to suffer from the overbloating issue that One Piece has suffered from for a decade now , with so many involved parties I doubt Oda will do everyone justice

Why waste the flying six on weaker strawhats? Even if Zoro/Sanji doesn't fight Who who's and Sasaki let the scabbards take them out.
Lol “Why waste enemies on the MAIN CHARACTERS?”
Post automatically merged:

Sure but that doesn't mean they have to be matched up against the flying 6 though. You can have the straw hats shine without having them face the flying 6.
Not really tbh. What are they gonna do? Take out fodder headliners?

Usopp vs Sasaki
Black Maria vs Franky
Drake vs Sanji
Who's Who vs Zoro
P1 vs Chopper
Ulti vs Nami/Carrot
No Robin?!

Imo Robin vs Black Maria is the most likely. Kaido likely keeps his Road Poneglyph near his main chamber, and Maria is currently in Kaido’s main chamber. Maybe she will notice Robin trying to copy the RP, and that will start their fight.

Some people here speculate that Maria plans on betraying Kaido. Well maybe she plans to kidnap Robin all for herself and then use Robin to give her the info on the RP so that Maria can become one step closer to becoming PK. It was mentioned in Zou that people will try to kidnap Robin for her knowledge

Not really tbh. What are they gonna do? Take out fodder headliners?
You realize that after the flying 6 come the Mont d'Or/Sheepshead/Tamago/Pedro/Pekoms etc characters right? Just because you aren't a YC or F6 doesn't make you weak. The notion that the straw hats need to take down the F6 really doesn't have basis. You have to show that the Straw hats could beat characters like Tamago before you even step to them taking out the Flying 6. Sanji would have trouble beating any of these guys let alone the rest of SH's crew.

You realize that after the flying 6 come the Mont d'Or/Sheepshead/Tamago/Pedro/Pekoms etc characters right? Just because you aren't a YC or F6 doesn't make you weak. The notion that the straw hats need to take down the F6 really doesn't have basis. You have to show that the Straw hats could beat characters like Tamago before you even step to them taking out the Flying 6. Sanji would have trouble beating any of these guys let alone the rest of SH's crew.
Ok but no one like this has been introduced yet and the war is about to start
Post automatically merged:

"Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs"
That didn't age well.
Page One got one shot by Elephant Gun.