Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, been busy in work.

I see that I am tied with Ekko? Then some of my voters can be his teammates if they are bold.

I am town - my only action so far was delayed kill on Sallucion (name was Deadly Claws).

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm fine with a Melkor path tbh
Reloaded as well though he has the benefit of potential mech
Ekko reminds me of his play in metal gear with his jester role, not too sure about that but can go that way if requested
I do not remember the case on Orca, that seemed to have fell to the back burner from the start of the day

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
you could've said it's possible to change vote later on or something .-.

Is it roleblock or is it redirection?
I mean I chose you because I thought you would do it xD

i didn't say anything because I went to

I was going to use all on Prof but as he wasn't appearing so I chose you and Flower.

It's a roleblock

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry, been busy in work.

I see that I am tied with Ekko? Then some of my voters can be his teammates if they are bold.

I am town - my only action so far was delayed kill on Sallucion (name was Deadly Claws).

wanna go thro ur voters and say who?

its like ratchet ultra flower indigo lol

well but that doesnt stop me from giving my point of view lol

and none of this makes me scum

i again can only lead horse to water, i cant force it to drink

the weak is actually u who doesnt have the courage to start a wagon of his own and is only resorting to voting main wagon

what a coward lol
You dont even want to lynch Blue, Kekko, i mean you are not even trying, the first rule to indie hunt is to quote zolo and to have him on the wagon, it cant be that hard, can be? You are posturing and doing bussy work just to appear that you do something.
What wagon do you want me to start? im voting on one that looks juicy af now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually dont bother, u can just get ur yeet i dont intend to defend myself. i did enough already. more than i wanted to

just know that the accusations against me are really bad lol

i brought a so far undisputable math to how this benefits town and nobody is able to tell me otherwise yet my actions are considered scummy

🤡🤡🤡

Emil

Certified Memelord
You dont even want to lynch Blue, Kekko, i mean you are not even trying, the first rule to indie hunt is to quote zolo and to have him on the wagon, it cant be that hard, can be? You are posturing and doing bussy work just to appear that you do something.
What wagon do you want me to start? im voting on one that looks juicy af now.
ningen what? blue had 4-5 votes at certain point in this day, look at the vote counts

what wagon of urs had that much votes? u r only joining main wagons lol

Status
Not open for further replies.