• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes which is odd, why me and not them if u think we r equally scummy
or what makes me scummier than them?

i think ur PoE sux lol
Well at least i have a PoE who can sux, you only have Blue,
As for the first part, why you? because you are here talking non stop, you want attention, I give you some.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well at least i have a PoE who can sux, you only have Blue,
As for the first part, why you? because you are here talking non stop, you want attention, I give you some.
does it matter, i have a guranteed non town, u are currently voting for town, and have a PoE of likely more town than scum

whose playing anti town here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The one who votes for the indie and wastes my time, the indie will die dont worry, you steep up your game or get lynched
how is voting a non town wasting ur time? u read the math, and u could not refute it. u know its a protown play, you cant say shit about it lol

is flipping a town better use of ur time

not like u were playing the entire day and pushing for a scum read to be lynched, u just came in the last hour to vote a main wagon

fk outta here with that shit

how is voting a non town wasting ur time? u read the math, and u could not refute it. u know its a protown play, you cant say shit about it lol

is flipping a town better use of ur time

not like u were playing the entire day and pushing for a scum read to be lynched, u just came in the last hour to vote a main wagon

fk outta here with that shit
Ningen, Blue is not even close to be lynched, you were active all day and you did jack shet, couldnt even convice zolo to vote for Blue, drop the attitude you are weak.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ningen, Blue is not even close to be lynched, you were active all day and you did jack shet, couldnt even convice zolo to vote for Blue, drop the attitude you are weak.
well but that doesnt stop me from giving my point of view lol

and none of this makes me scum

i again can only lead horse to water, i cant force it to drink

the weak is actually u who doesnt have the courage to start a wagon of his own and is only resorting to voting main wagon

what a coward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.