G

Gorosei Informer

If I could delete one manga from existence...

It would probably be this one, I've never read it, just saw the name and went, "Ohhhhh hellllll nawwwww." Also why is only like that one specific part of him dog. Hehhhhhhhhhhh.
Honestly I'd agree but made in abyss and it's author need to burn in hell and that would still be tame compared to the sickness that sicko wrote in that shitstain of a series.
I'd also say Berserk but I can already sense the silhouette of a proverbial nuclear missile approaching me as it is.
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on why
No thanks lol. I know a loaded question when I see one. Reincarnation is VERY popular with Japanese writing though.

I'd like him to be his reincarnation but I don't mind if he isn't.

Honestly I'd agree but made in abyss and it's author need to burn in hell and that would still be tame compared to the sickness that sicko wrote in that shitstain of a series.
I'd also say Berserk but I can already sense the silhouette of a proverbial nuclear missile approaching me as it is.
Don't know about Berserk, but Made in Abyss is just straight up pedophilia wrapped around in good storytelling. Fuck that guy.

Post automatically merged:

No thanks lol. I know a loaded question when I see one. Reincarnation is VERY popular with Japanese writing though.
if he dropped the kido shit it would be a good manga

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't know about Berserk, but Made in Abyss is just straight up pedophilia wrapped around in good storytelling. Fuck that guy.
Anyone who defends it genuinely needs to be put on a register/list and have their hard drives checked. Not even joking.

Berserk has some instances of child rape at least and its fully shown AFAIK. Its fanbase actually makes "jokes" about the rapist like he "did nothing wrong" and think its hilarious. That speaks volumes alone. It was promiment in KOLs and Drizzts fanbases especially, I'm sure in BDAs too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who defends it genuinely needs to be put on a register/list and have their hard drives checked. Not even joking.

Berserk has a fair of child rape and its shown AFAIK. Its fanbase actually makes "jokes" about the rapist like he "did nothing wrong" and think its hilarious. That speaks volumes alone.
You confuse Berserklejerk with the main berserk fanbase. The Donovan jokes are gross and very repetitive.

G

Gorosei Informer

if he dropped the kido shit it would be a good manga
Absolutely, the concept is brilliant. I wanted to get into but the extremely pedophilic and unironic guro/ryona (abuse of females)/child abuse fetishism etc put me off it permanently and that will never change, I genuinely would rather die than ever read that godforsaken, sick degenerate series.

As someone who was heavily abused from a young age, this shit is extremely personal for me too.

Shit like this often makes me regret being part of the anime/manga fandoms too.