Anyone who defends it genuinely needs to be put on a register/list and have their hard drives checked. Not even joking.

Berserk has some instances of child rape at least and its fully shown AFAIK. Its fanbase actually makes "jokes" about the rapist like he "did nothing wrong" and think its hilarious. That speaks volumes alone.
Difference is that it is not glorified. Those depictions are supposed to show cruelty and war crimes that where common in the middle ages (and still prevalent)

Made in Abyss just loves and glorifies sexualizing kids.

Absolutely, the concept is brilliant. I wanted to get into but the extremely pedophilic and unironic guro/ryona (abuse of females)/child abuse fetishism etc put me off it permanently and that will never change, I genuinely would rather die than ever read that godforsaken, sick degenerate series.

As someone who was heavily abused from a young age, this shit is extremely personal for me too.

Shit like this often makes me regret being part of the anime/manga fandoms too.
anime/manga is just one story telling format, don't regret the format

just avoid the shows that have flat chest midgets for no reason in them, it's very clear what those shows hint at

G

Gorosei Informer

You confuse Berserklejerk with the main berserk fanbase. The Donovan jokes are gross and very repetitive.
I dont browse there but Im not surprised either, I've seen the MHA meme subreddit joking about the exact same kind of thing with Eri, Deku and Nomus. I'll leave the rest up to amibiguity for good reason.

I've seen shit like that with Berserk from Drizzts and KOLs personal fandoms, I'm sure BDA too.

G

Gorosei Informer

anime/manga is just one story telling format, don't regret the format

just avoid the shows that have flat chest midgets for no reason in them, it's very clear what those shows hint at
Yeah absolutely true. Thats exactly the red flag right there too lol. Just need to watch more "mature series" or so. Especially when they put them front and center too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Difference is that it is not glorified. Those depictions are supposed to show cruelty and war crimes that where common in the middle ages (and still prevalent)

Made in Abyss just loves and glorifies sexualizing kids.
Ah right fair enough. Thats definitely true about MIA, I've heard the author is openly proud about it supposedly. It seems very blatant from what I've heard about it, especially in the manga where is uncensored, where the author is much less restrained.

Theres so many of these mangaka turning out to be EDPs or w/e, its sickening.

Ah right fair enough. Thats definitely true about MIA, I've heard the author is openly proud about it supposedly. It seems very blatant from what I've heard about it, especially in the manga where is uncensored, where the author is much less restrained.

Theres so many of these mangaka turning out to be EDPs or w/e, its sickening.
The Weeb community as a whole is riddled with these weirdos. It makes me ashamed to even like Anime and Manga.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

This explains everything; the Celestial Dragons are the only people more racist than Zoro in this series, so, of course Zoro's opponent is a Celestial Dragon, or a former one in Mihawk.

Mihawk and Shanks became rivals, possibly due to Mihawk being ordered to hunt down Garling's child and retrieve them, and eventually friends, with Shanks making Mihawk realize how pathetic the life he lived is.

This is why Mihawk lives in total isolation, on a deserted island (besides the Humandrills). His island, Kuraigana (Gloomy) Island, was once home to a kingdom known as the Shikkearu Kingdom, which fell. From the Wiki:

Nine years before the current storyline, a terrible war was fought on this island. The Humandrills inhabiting the forest, gifted with the capability of learning from humans, watched the conflict, learned how to fight using weapons, and became fearsome fighters. At some point after the war's end, Mihawk arrived on this island and made the castle his home.

Either Mihawk participated in a Celestial Dragon Manhunt on Kuraigana, and feels remorse over it and lives alone in penance, or Mihawk obtained the island by intervening in a Celestial Dragon Manhunt, IMO.

If the war was really that damaging, why would the castle be kept safe? Because, it wasn't a war; the Celestial Dragons easily took over, and when Mihawk showed up, they quickly retreated, leaving him the island.

This is why the giant cross is there; it was cut by Mihawk to serve as a grave for those murdered on the island.

We can tell it was created by Mihawk thanks to your spooky waifu, Perona, in the anime (providing you count the Time Skip filler as real).

I dont browse there but Im not surprised either, I've seen the MHA meme subreddit joking about the exact same kind of thing with Eri, Deku and Nomus. I'll leave the rest up to amibiguity for good reason.

I've seen shit like that with Berserk from Drizzts and KOLs personal fandoms, I'm sure BDA too.
Not everyone on berserklejerk is there fore donny / guts nonsense.

Some posters just don't like the main berserk community, because the main community is fucking cringe with their stupid sacrifice tattoos and other stupid nonsense.
It used to be far less donny garbage and actual joke stabbing really deep where it hurts at the main berserk community. Last time I checked it derailed into complete garbage.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's a real shame that a lot of the Berserk community just makes the same old, tired, disgusting jokes instead of theorizing about the rich and interesting world Miura created.