LMAO TRUE!

Even Akai came back to dunk on him too I believe?! I was saying elsewhere recently that you guys did me proud, you did real good by actually uniting against this shit and calling it out LMAO!

:snoopy::crazwhat::beanmean::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I am not at the round table. I am converting MonsterZoro's McDonalds place into a fresh kitchen, now he has to learn how to cook for real to pay his rent.
Post automatically merged:

The dude who changed Redon's summary was also legendary
:suresure:
i want details please

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Spoilers 1098: God of the hell
Thanks to @General MonsterZoro and @Roronoa-sama
-We return in the present franky, vegapunk and sanjino can't move
-Sanjino says to luffy to use again the g5 but luffy can't
-Change to Zoro vs lucci where this is laughing than Saturn-sama will kill everyone and he can't do anything to stop him.
-Zoro asnwer him than he shouldn't have said that (he is very angry).
-We return again with saturn who says than he will kill everyone and he will start with the last buccaneers but he stops after he feels strange aura.
-Lucci was completly defeated and his body has many cuts. Near to him there is a shadow which a lot of dark lighting.
-Saturn says it's impossible and the shadow attacks him. Saturn starts to bleed
The end of the chapter is showing zoro with ashura but this ashura has big green flames on the katanas and large black lightings. And saturn (who is continue bleeding) finsihes to say how it's possible than the god of the hell is on the same ship than Nika.
Break the next month

I am not at the round table. I am converting MonsterZoro's McDonalds place into a fresh kitchen, now he has to learn how to cook for real to pay his rent.

i want details please
I don’t remember who it was but he changed Yamato's pronouns from he to she and reposted the summary
Redon threw a tantrum
:milaugh:

Nami rejects Sanji because she likes the police captain and not mc workers:josad:
Nami has never actually rejected Sanji or said no. She's dodged a hug, waved him off, or slipped out of conversations but she has never said no.

On the contrary.

Arabasta - Said she loved him in gag when Sanji asked her when saving them. Gag but still.

WCI - Another gag, but when he takes her words as a proposal, she doesn't correct him.

Gags do add up when Oda keeps doing them.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Wait.. no... What?
That's an indicator?

:luffywat:
yeah, usually people who say females instead of women are sexist

it’s like if you say men why wouldn’t you say women you know? females is pretty disrespectful and kind of dehumanizing, since female is an adjective and not a noun

I’m not a native speaker and confused
Is there some meaning behind it?

yeah, usually people who say females instead of women are sexist

it’s like if you say men why wouldn’t you say women you know? females is pretty disrespectful and kind of dehumanizing
Ohhh okay now I understand
I used the words females and males sometimes and didn’t now that
Is the context important or is it generally rude?