Nami has never actually rejected Sanji or said no. She's dodged a hug, waved him off, or slipped out of conversations but she has never said no.

On the contrary.

Arabasta - Said she loved him in gag when Sanji asked her when saving them. Gag but still.

WCI - Another gag, but when he takes her words as a proposal, she doesn't correct him.

Gags do add up when Oda keeps doing them.
We all know that he doesn't need to put it in words to reject him, he has already done it enough and he was rejected on the cover of an chapter :luuh:

Ohk , I think we looking too deep into it now. Or maybe I'm wrong. Don't know. English ain't my first language.
Where do you live? In US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (which imports culture from US) there are some topics too sensitive to even talk about and there's constant victimhood olympics. People will find something to get offended at.

Btw you're a male, you wouldn't understand.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Its quite dehumanising. "Females" tends to be used to refer as terms of statistics/data which incels coincidentally love doing a LOT too.
I just want a word that makes it clear men don't think women are subsections of them. Female is just male with an "fe" at the front. Women is just men with a "wo" at the front.

I think guys and ladies is the best compromise, IMO, for a lot of English speakers. Dude is good too, chick is fine for more social settings.

If someone gets mad at you for calling a man a guy or a woman a lady, you're probably dealing with a crazy person.