Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
You guys would hate the author of NNT
So much Loli stuff
I like the series but this shit is disgusting
Meliodas is the worst main character I've had to tolerate besides fucking Araragi from Monogatari.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

NNT was just a fucking crazy series in general. So many ups and downs. Ban and King's romances never bothered me, since they were between consenting adults of different races, but Meliodas, man... yiiiiiiiikes. Big yikes.

Japan needs to limit those types of manga to adults, so many teens read them. People are always going to create crazy smut, the goal is too stop it from spreading to people who shouldn't see it.

It was exposed for people sharing literal CP videos on there. There are videos of mutilations of animals, rape of animals, CP, snuff etc being shared on there. Twitter is pretty much the dark or deep web or w/e gone public to some degree.

Ive seen brutal animal mutilation and slaughter/murder videos on Youtube too, even monetised.

Theres a game called Amanda the Adventurer with a little girl as the villain, shes some kind of literal monster but a channel has been making sexualised animations of her on Youtube and Youtube doesnt do shit about it, even after its being reported.

Not to mention that one singing dancing loli god girl animation thats been trending on Youtube shorts and blown up as a meme, where she makes fun of "lolicons" in a teasing way as in to justify it through humour and something Drumz would clearly fucking love. Its even spread into other memes like putting her into rap videos and such.

I fucking hate this world.
why do they suspend account for just telling someone they look ugly then ... i don't get it wtf

telegram is like that, but telegram doesn't ban you for arguing, so it's just allowing more

7 Deadly Sins? Lives up to its name massively as @Sir Yasheen was telling me earlier, I forgot to respond to his comment before. He said all the characters were pedos pretty much lol, 7 or so of them?

Theres so much of it in the industry, it makes me feel sick. And I mean the mainstream, big series too.
Major spoiler:
Meliodas wife is cursed and destined to die and to be reborn again. It happened countless times and Meliodas once took her as a baby when she was reborn again and said "this is my wife"
Weird but yeah

Ban is in love with a fairy, she’s old but her design is lolli
The author is 100% a lolli fan

Meliodas is the worst main character I've had to tolerate besides fucking Araragi from Monogatari.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

NNT was just a fucking crazy series in general. So many ups and downs. Ban and King's romances never bothered me, since they were between consenting adults of different races, but Meliodas, man... yiiiiiiiikes. Big yikes.

Japan needs to limit those types of manga to adults, so many teens read them. People are always going to create crazy smut, the goal is too stop it from spreading to people who shouldn't see it.
I never liked Meliodas
Ban is the best

G

Gorosei Informer

@RebelliousSoma @Mr. Reloaded @Shimotsuki Ghostly @General MonsterZoro @Pringles @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Roronoa-sama @Bisoromi Bear @Toby D. Dog
ONE GODDAMN YEAR WAITING FOR A WORO HYPE, 1 FUCKING YEAR............AND WHAT I GOT IN THE END OF YEAR????? A FUCKING FLASHBACK......

2023 WILL AND WE WON'T GET ZORO VS LUCCI ENDING, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
It wasnt enough for Oda to fuck us over with Wano except in feats, powerscaling, fights, hype, that kind of shit, but now hes shitting on Luffy and Zoro in that way post Wano especially Zoro lol.

Oda really made good on his promise that hes gonna write whatever he wants for the final saga and also proving he hates drawing fights as he said too lol.

They're officially a Yonko crew but this is the most fucking underwhelming handling of a Yonko crew and Admiral ive seen so far and I thought BM and Kaido got done fucking dirty with their crews by Oda lol.

He hasnt used KOH vs Lucci right? Or has he?! Him and Luffy not using Adv CoC vs Seraphims was so fucking unbelievably dumb and plot induced/forced stupidity ffs. Dumbing down.

Imagine if he really fucks up and makes Zoro use Asura lmfao. Im sure he wont but given Odas downward spiral you never know! Unless Zoro is gonna finally upgrade it and get Haki Asura Susanoo later!? LMAO!

Everyone talking about Oda having Bonney be a kid and I'm just laughing at the thing most people ignore.

Canonically, 14 is the age of adulthood and consent in One Piece lol.

Vivi gets told she would normally have her Coming of Age ceremony 2 years ago at 14. It's then explained that ceremony is the commemoration of adulthood.

And then people have the gall to bitch about Pudding and Shirahoshi with Sanji.