Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

This comment pushed me further into wanting to get rehab.

I don't hate people for putting their weird sexual fetishes into fiction as long as it's not marketed towards and available to young people, but, so many kids watch and read One Piece, so... oh nooooooooo man.

I hope you're lying, because if I was right about Bonney being a clone who's still a child biologically, I'm going to lose it, after Oda said he was learning to draw ass for this arc and has been drawing Bonney's butt a ton.

The funniest part of this is I have a clone character who's very young and can alter herself in my writing, and she tries to seduce an older guy, but he shuts her down over and over again, until she finally gets over her crush and starts behaving.

Adults who hit on kids are gross, that's why Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my all time favorite bros: his rejection of Sakura was so sweet, that anime showed exactly how an older young man should reject a younger girl; with kindness and understanding. Yukito is the total homie.

You'll get so much hate from this comment, I honestly can't believe you posted this.

:seriously:
He shared loli art and videos on twitter dude. Ecchi stuff.

Im seriously considering contacting the police over this. CPS/FBI or w/e will get on his case. Lets see what defenses he has for literally sexualised drawings and videos hes sharing never mind what hes probably got downloaded and how much of it too.

Dudes such a loser he has to sexualise children because grown women would never want him.

I can always forward this shit to the police or w/e, this shit gets taken VERY seriously and will be investigated by them, they'll gladly check his hard drives and keep him away from any devices he uses and put him on a register at minimum if needed, if not worser consequences too.
I heard many times before that twitter has some vile stuff on there that doesn't get banned nor removed. Yes specifically pedo shit.

Meanwhile twitter suspends my account and asks me to remove even calling someone an idiot...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
G

Gorosei Informer

You guys would hate the author of NNT
So much Loli stuff
I like the series but this shit is disgusting
7 Deadly Sins? Lives up to its name massively as @Sir Yasheen was telling me earlier, I forgot to respond to his comment before. He said all the characters were pedos pretty much lol, 7 or so of them?

Theres so much of it in the industry, it makes me feel sick. And I mean the mainstream, big series too.

G

Gorosei Informer

I heard many times before that twitter has some vile stuff on there that doesn't get banned nor removed. Yes specifically pedo shit.

Meanwhile twitter suspends my account and asks me to remove even calling someone an idiot...
It was exposed for people sharing literal CP videos on there. There are videos of mutilations of animals, rape of animals, CP, snuff etc being shared on there. Twitter is pretty much the dark or deep web or w/e gone public to some degree.

Ive seen brutal animal mutilation and slaughter/murder videos on Youtube too, even monetised.

Theres a game called Amanda the Adventurer with a little girl as the villain, shes some kind of literal monster but a channel has been making sexualised animations of her on Youtube and Youtube doesnt do shit about it, even after its being reported.

Not to mention that one singing dancing loli god girl animation thats been trending on Youtube shorts and blown up as a meme, where she makes fun of "lolicons" in a teasing way as in to justify it through humour and something Drumz would clearly fucking love. Its even spread into other memes like putting her into rap videos and such.

I fucking hate this world.