Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Im starting to think a month break would be preferable right now somehow.

Im worried for Odas health too since he only did 13 pages last time too. Were the leakers this quiet just before the month breaks were revealed? I swear they were? At least the first time? Or 2nd time or both? I Swear they were...

:goatasure:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Those are just baseless rumors.
I'd be pissed as fuck bro. Enough with the breaks already. Take a break after every chapter but 1 month break every 4 months sucks ass. Better finish the series and then take a break forever.
Thank God! Yeah I can't handle another month break tbh.
You’re only here during the holidays :milaugh:
Was coming back on Xmas, but felt like I needed to check on MonsterZoro and Midnight Delight's mental health. They need me :catblush:
Oh shit I trolled too much, he's trying to dox me :usoprice:

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Everyone talking about Oda having Bonney be a kid and I'm just laughing at the thing most people ignore.

Canonically, 14 is the age of adulthood and consent in One Piece lol.

Vivi gets told she would normally have her Coming of Age ceremony 2 years ago at 14. It's then explained that ceremony is the commemoration of adulthood.

And then people have the gall to bitch about Pudding and Shirahoshi with Sanji.
FUCK DAMN IT I HATE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE COMING OF AGE CEREMONY... ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I need an SBS stating how One Piece characters mature faster biologically than normal humans or I'm going to lose even more of my sanity.

This is just for Alabasta, though...

Also, Alabasta could have sex-laws that prevent older men from getting with younger women, we have no idea.

This chapter is going to get so many people banned.

I said what I said.

Why tf we discussing someone else pedo History here.
Wasn't political thread already enough for these kind of topics.
Instead of discussing spoilers or anything informative. We are abusing here to someone , who ain't even listening. And it's been going on since past whole week.
Don't know why some of you wants to be the white knight in the shining armour , when their own history isn't clean.
The hypocrisy.
:lusalty::lusalty:

I'm done with this forum. I had enough yesterday.

:hapnoel::hapnoel:

If any mods available out there perma ban this... I'm not coming back.

I would rather watch mid show than discuss Pedophile history here.
@Pot Goblin @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama figure it out, you get paid for this shit not me

do stuff to the post ...

good night all

I said what I said.

Why tf we discussing someone else pedo History here.
Wasn't political thread already enough for these kind of topics.
Instead of discussing spoilers or anything informative. We are abusing here to someone , who ain't even listening. And it's been going on since past whole week.
Don't know why some of you wants to be the white knight in the shining armour , when their own history isn't clean.
The hypocrisy.
:lusalty::lusalty:

I'm done with this forum. I had enough yesterday.

:hapnoel::hapnoel:

If any mods available out there perma ban this... I'm not coming back.

I would rather watch mid show than discuss Pedophile history here.
You're being way too dramatic about this.
He knew what he was doing, he deserves everything we said about him.

FUCK DAMN IT I HATE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE COMING OF AGE CEREMONY... ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I need an SBS stating how One Piece characters mature faster biologically than normal humans or I'm going to lose even more of my sanity.

This is just for Alabasta, though...

Also, Alabasta could have sex-laws that prevent older men from getting with younger women, we have no idea.

This chapter is going to get so many people banned.
I mean

Irl girls got married in that age in most of the world untill the 1900s

Biologically humans are "supposed" to fuck like rabbits at 14, not 30

We just are smart enough to realise that biology is flawed