Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
the internet has become such a soft place. Wack
It's just real for a lot of people, man. The internet has become a soft and wack place because people don't care about how other people feel.

I live in the US, when it was revealed Jeffery Epstein had tons of rich people in high positions in the USA sexually trafficking kids, and nothing was done about it, I realized how fucking evil the world is.

Don't you have some topic, or image, that just makes you feel like shit, like spiders, or gore, or something? Something that fucks you up, even if you don't want it to?

That's how they feel. They lived through it, and don't want to see it promoted.

FUCK DAMN IT I HATE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE COMING OF AGE CEREMONY... ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I need an SBS stating how One Piece characters mature faster biologically than normal humans or I'm going to lose even more of my sanity.

This is just for Alabasta, though...

Also, Alabasta could have sex-laws that prevent older men from getting with younger women, we have no idea.

This chapter is going to get so many people banned.
With that reaction, I'm guessing you overlooked it on first read like most people, lol?

As for Arabasta laws. Remember at the revelry, Cobra was telling Vivi she had suitors.