Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited for Oda to clarify Bonney age and birth in this upcoming chapter and then we have this :

Ginny married a Cd and she had Bonney 12-13 years ago
So Bonney is really below 14....not even 16/17!

But well, Oda's hardcore defenders will still say : "At least Oda isn't doing it worse than others who did far more worse weirdo (sexist, pedo,...) stuff"

Hope you guys keep enjoying this manga though

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I waited for Oda to clarify Bonney age and birth in this upcoming chapter and then we have this :

But well, Oda's hardcore defenders will still say : "At least Oda isn't doing it worse than others who did far more worse weirdo (sexist, pedo,...) stuff"

Youre back already?
Didnt you drop it last week?

St Charlos is Oda’s self insert

He's just preparing you all for when Vivi will be the parallel of Ginny and get kidnapped for the same fate. But Luffy will save her and we'll finally get that fated pairing.

@Sentinel only Sabo reached the throne room.

Imu was a revolutionary too at one point but turned into the sinister monster he is now.
Think about it 20 kingdoms, each ruling in turn over the world. Imu took over quietly.

Sabo and Imu are parallels of the void century just like how JoyBoy and Luffy are parallels.
Imu lost the plot or something at some point. Or maybe he was never a revolutionary with good will, maybe he was a child and stayed a child and is still a child. Many theories can be speculated, but Luffy isn't necessarily fighting Imu.

It can be Sabo and Luffy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.