Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is some dark shit for one piece standard lol
Poor Ginny
The entire series of flashbacks is dark shit: 1096 1097 1098

Worst part is we didn't even finish flashbacks yet, we have no confirmation yet it's finished. So expect that 1099 is also dark shit.
For example, what led Kuma to being a warlord and accepting to be turned into a cyborg?

1100 might finally be the end of the dark shit chapters.

There's a chance freaking Oda would revealed later that Bonney wasn't from a Celestial Dragon but some type of magical bs that make Ginny got pregnant.

G

Gorosei Informer

That Ursus shock to Saturn and Kuma hearing the drums of Liberation when Saturn is about to kill him will hit hard as fuck. We will be there.
:pepemotion:

My only hopes left for OP is Luffy trolling the fuck of the WG and destroying them, anhiliating them. He killed Kaido as far as we know, so I pray Oda will kill off those fucking scum Gorosei and Imu at least. The Celestial Inbreds and the moon hair cunt himself Garling too.

I'm also praying 1100 will be Dragon FINALLY doing something, 1000 chapters after his 1st appearance and he just stops being a pacifist finally and goes on a fucking brutal truly dragonic type massacre of the WG. Or at least on Saturn bare minimum. Maul that POS to death and make him suffer, but nobody can make Saturn suffer more than and nobody has the right more than Kuma himself to do it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon is so unbelievably shite.

Monkey D genes skipped a generation, I'm convinced now. No fucking way Garp or Luffy wouldn't try everything to rescue Ginny in the same situation.
They definitely would.. Luffy was going to get Vivi from CDs homeland, this is after EL for Robin and WCI for Sanji, and Garp with Koby

Status
Not open for further replies.