Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you’re right

Luffy would try to raid Mariejois and the whole crew would die

Dragon isn’t Luffy, he can’t afford to take that risk while he’s responsible for an entire organization
This is the biggest L I’ve ever seen a character take in the story… I do not believe Dragon will ever recover from this

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is the definition of an L. This is the biggest L I’ve ever seen an organization have in the story
And ?
And this is an understandable L

A group taking an L as you said isn’t a problem narratively wise, this is isn’t ridiculous considering the RA power and goal at that time

Dragon was pretty much 40, which is a characters prime or very close to it

Leaks are vague so far, I find it hard to believe though that the Revolutionary Army knew nothing about who kidnapped Ginny for two years.

Everyone reaches their prime at different ages. We also don’t know when he ate his fruit

They may have a bit of information but it doesn’t mean they have her exact location. It was noted that Kuma only teleports to her after he figures out where she is

Bro you're clueless, Fisher Tiger climbed the Red Line to save the slaves, he wasn't there already
You’re right, doesn’t make a difference though

They lead an army. Dragon isn’t Luffy or Garp, he thinks things through before he takes action

Raiding Mariejois to save her could have serious consequences. Dragon waited how many years to save his right hand man Kuma, what makes people think he would save Ginny immediately with even less resources

Status
Not open for further replies.