Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I always considered 18-22 year old girls young and referred to them as such. Even when I was a teenager.

On panel Bonney is 18 or so and if BB cancelled her ability she's still 18. Really.

Oda doesn't need to make BB creepy too. BB is enough of a bad guy he doesn't need to be a fucking pedo.

Sea Water ----> Cancels DF ability ----> She reverts to being a 12 year old.

Her age absolutely changes as her DF ability is cancelled.

Dragon vs Akainu isn't going to be an actual regular one piece fight

They gonna go live in a famous podcast and see who complains about stuff the better

"...I tried to do my job, i killed Roger's son at least, put a scar on yours, and what did you do in two decades?"

"My subbordinates fought two of your Admirals and escaped, how about that?!?"

"So you're saying they are more useful than you are?"

*Dragon starts to sweat*

Peak Piece
:milaugh:

This is the first time we can proudly announce oda retconned his story.

Blackbeard had bonney on chains who were most likely made out of kairoseki and she still maintained her adult form, either she isn´t a kid and there is more to it which would explain how tf she was the ''sorbet kingdom queen'' during her mariejoa raid OR oda never planned bonney´s role and is simply retconning her into a kid.

Oda is giving me more and more fourth great ninja war/thousand years blood war VIBES, oda is such a kind man that he will follow the steps of his contemporaries and BUTCHER his manga on it´s final arc.
He did start butchering One Piece regardless whether Bonney is a little girl or not.

We got Tom & Jerry idiotic fights for 3 chapters.
We got long ass boring flashbacks for 3 chapters.

If the manga was like this in the beginning I would have never bothered reading it. Oda is desperate to get a negative rating on the manga.

C

CensoredbyWG

He did start butchering One Piece regardless whether Bonney is a little girl or not.

We got Tom & Jerry idiotic fights for 3 chapters.
We got long ass boring flashbacks for 3 chapters.

If the manga was like this in the beginning I would have bothered reading it. Oda is desperate to get a negative rating on the manga.
I loved the flashback so far tbh, oda is delivering what he promised us when CDs were presented as the evilest entities inside OP´s world.

What rlly bothers me are the fakeout death and offscreened fights.

Rebecca being 16 y.o. dressed like that
Bonney being 12 y.o. and changed clothes on panel
S-Snake turning people into stone

Yeah Oda is a pedo but of course OPlers will still defend him
The fact I saw people saying "at least he's not being a huge or worse pedo/sexist like other mangaka" to make it seem like it's not a big deal

The fact people still saying "it doesn't matter much, let's just enjoy the manga"

First he did kid Momo do creepy stuff with women's breasts then now showing Bonney (12 y.o) boobs and ass on purposes, sexualizing her

These guys are in a sect, they will always give Oda passes for bad writing and weirdo things he does

Status
Not open for further replies.