Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk might have split his mind tbh
Maybe, but he told Luffy “we won’t see each other again” and Bonney who saw his entire backstory confirmed he’s dead leads me to believe that he won’t come back. His body will do a last heroic act because Oda hinted at the creations not losing their will entirely earlier in the arc

Thats a point you add, which wasnt part of my argumentation. And yes, if you know the age, you actively choose a children and that makes you a pedophile. But that wasnt the case with Blackbeard for example.

At that point of her process, she was an adult. She had an adult body. Yes it is a bit weird to give Fanservice like that keeping in mind she is in reality younger, but with her fruit, she was an adult at that point. Its fishy and absolute discussable at that point. But claiming Oda a pedophile for drawing fanservice of an adult woman body, is just retarded.
Whether he's a pedo or not
this gut defended a pedo and doesn't care
If he said "his writing is good, his manga os good" yeah praising someone work isn't a bad thing but calling his former boss "a very good guy" despite what he's done is sick
And we have Oda sexualising bonney and making Momo (who was a kid in mind and body) do those creepy stuff with women

So tell me what exactly should we call Oda?

He's a weirdo

At this point I don't even care what Oda does with this manga, even if Dragon pulls up and destroys Saturn or something it won't erase how dog shit this flashback is, and how he then went on to try and sexualize the fucking rape baby and justify it with "B-But she has the age fruit!"
I'm done, man, Oda's fell off too hard, I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho from now on.
Ain't you the one who wanted to fuck Bonney? You just mad :suresure:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Idk why edgelords have this thing where they call dudes cucks for stepping up like this. It's not impressive or cool or manly to ignore a child in need just because they aren't yours. He loved Ginny and it's not like she cheated on him, she was fucking raped. It's impressive and noble that he raised Bonney as his own, not something to be embarrassed about. Some real fuckin edgy ass losers here I swear

Whether he's a pedo or not
this gut defended a pedo and doesn't care
If he said "his writing is good, his manga os good" yeah praising someone work isn't a bad thing but calling his former boss "a very good guy" despite what he's done is sick
And we have Oda sexualising bonney and making Momo (who was a kid in mind and body) do those creepy stuff with women

So tell me what exactly should we call Oda?

He's a weirdo
ATLEAST, a weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.